Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military coup in Zimbabwe. Mugabe ousted.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You didn't answer my question
    I told you why they got sanctions in the first place. Apparently they haven't improved as Obama extended them and the EU followed suit.

Killing tons of people and making the rival tribal group suffer for years is I guess cool and worthy of praise and is precondition for free trade.
    Last edited by jreckoning; 11-16-2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I told you why they got sanctions in the first place.
      I don't care why they got sanctions because sanctions are an act of war. So war was declared on Zim because he dared to give the land back to it's rightful owners. When the land was taken from it's rightful owners it was taken forcefully, why weren't sanctions put on the white colonizers?

Comment

Go there and see and talk to Zimbabweans and people who left for South Africa. It's a very interesting country!

Comment

I don't care why they got sanctions because sanctions are an act of war. So war was declared on Zim because he dared to give the land back to it's rightful owners. When the land was taken from it's rightful owners it was taken forcefully, why weren't sanctions put on the white colonizers?
          So his cronies are rightful? His family and friends? Great.

Kiling rivals is cool I guess too.

White colonizers got kicked the **** out, there's a few left here and there though.

He dug his own countries grave and you somehow support that.

Comment

So his cronies are rightful? His family and friends? Great.

Kiling rivals is cool I guess too.

White colonizers got kicked the **** out, there's a few left here and there though.

He dug his own countries grave and you somehow support that.
            He didn't dig his country into a grave. Sanctions are used to economically cripple a country and that's what happened to Zim.

So according to you it's perfectly fine to steal land by force, rape, pillage, and plunder but it's wrong to take back the land form the thieves.

Comment

He didn't dig his country into a grave. Sanctions are used to economically cripple a country and that's what happened to Zim.

So according to you it's perfectly fine to steal land by force, rape, pillage, and plunder but it's wrong to take back the land form the thieves.
              I never said land reclamation was wrong. I said he took over the land and gave it to his friends, family and military buddies while killing the rival ethnic group and hoarding everything himself. Ordinary Zimbabweans didn't benefit at all. They suffered. That wasn't good for the country either. Zim is the North Korea of Africa.

He may have been a great resistance leader but as a ruler he was probably top 10 worst in modern times.

Comment

I never said land reclamation was wrong. I said he took over the land and gave it to his friends, family and military buddies while killing the rival ethnic group and hoarding everything himself. Ordinary Zimbabweans didn't benefit at all. They suffered. That wasn't good for the country either. Zim is the North Korea of Africa.

He may have been a great resistance leader but as a ruler he was probably top 10 worst in modern times.
                He didn't give all the land to his friends. And even if he did those people have more claim to the land than the colonizers. Yet not sanctions were placed on the land thieves

Comment

He didn't give all the land to his friends. And even if he did those people have more claim to the land than the colonizers. Yet not sanctions were placed on the land thieves
                  I get what you think. You think sanctions were placed and remain were because he took land from a few white people back in the day

and they should put sanctions on the British and the Afrikaaners which I guess were descendants of the Dutch? I do agree a bit about how the British controlled half the world and only paid the price during ww2.

Fine if you think that way. I certainly don't.

Comment

mugabe is a murderer....

Comment

Whatever political demise occurs in the world chances are high it's set up by the UK, US and Israel coalition. Has always been like that, those countries are always run by pure devils.

Comment

Working...
                      X