No announcement yet.

Why do Joshua fans keep trying to throw someone else ahead of Joshua for Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    I don't know, but it's embarrassing to witness.
    agreed this is sad lmaooo wtf is this mess. they are all on youtube making a big mess in the comments on every boxing channel, they are financial advisors and care about how much wilder makes now? pathetic

Comment

Maybe they're trying to apply some strange triangle theory crap, to gauge how well Wilder will do against AJ if he fights Whyte first?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        what the hell does this have to do with anything??????? wtf is going on around here???
        It has everything to do with it. For years, Floyd and his fans insisted that the A-side was determined by earnings, PPV sales, attendance, and quality of opposition. Floyd never conceded to anything for any opponent. He always had to have the upper hand in negotiations. Joshua is clearly the A-side. Larry is Floyd's biggest fan, so I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the Wilder fans who are in most cases PBC/Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          It has everything to do with it. For years, Floyd and his fans insisted that the A-side was determined by earnings, PPV sales, attendance, and quality of opposition. Floyd never conceded to anything for any opponent. He always had to have the upper hand in negotiations. Joshua is clearly the A-side. Larry is Floyd's biggest fan, so I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the Wilder fans who are in most cases PBC/Floyd fans.
          so now Joshua is on floyds level???????? PBC fans? man stop it! the bottom line is Joshua and wilder should happen next and u guys are coming with all these excuses, whyte, money, a side, now mayweather??? lmaooo this is pathetic we just want to see the fight.

Comment

Maybe they just want to see Wilder prove himself?

At this point Bellew, Whyte, Parker have a more proven win or two at heavyweight. Wilder hasn't proven himself in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              He didnt fight Povetkin or Ortiz...You put names he fought on his resume. SMH
              But if he was willing to fight them AND Tyson Fury before Klitschko did, then he's not ducking people, they're ducking him and using drugs to avoid fighting him fairly.

That's not his fault.

Comment

Agree with larry on this its BS

I want to see if joshua is upto it or not, i am a fan of his but i cant support him activley avoiding an obvious challenger making this much noise.

My only caveat is that i do NOT want this fight in america, Joshua is the A Side so the fight happens on his terms, but at least offer those damn terms.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaSlamma View Post
                  Because both guys are like fine china. AJ and Wilder fans want the fun to continue. I don't want the guys feeding through straws. Those boys are gonna hurt each other.
                  Translated: "Let the fight marinate..."

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    It has everything to do with it. For years, Floyd and his fans insisted that the A-side was determined by earnings, PPV sales, attendance, and quality of opposition. Floyd never conceded to anything for any opponent. He always had to have the upper hand in negotiations.
                    - Oscar chose the weight
                    - Oscar chose the gloves
                    - Oscar chose the venue
                    - Oscar chose the judges
                    - Oscar chose the ref
                    - Oscar got the bigger split

Floyd accepted everything so he could BE the A-Side he wasn't yet.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      To fight? what is the logic in that as a fan?? Why do ya'll not wanna see the clear top 2 heavyweight titlist unify? Why do yall keep mentioning Whyte?? WHY!!!! why the hell do yall wanna see Wilder fight ****ing Dillon Whyte??
                      Anyone that don't want to see that fight next is either a promoter or just a dumb azz fanboy who ARE NOT boxing fans they are just fans of Joshua or Wilder.Its really bad day for boxing when the fans start talking about MARINATING.

Comment

Working...
                      X