Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exactly what did Pacquiao do to beat Vargas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    So he runs up on the ropes with his arms up and states that it was a chessmatch. DIDN'T realize a chessmatch referred to critical strategy vs shutout
    after the Floyd fight, pac also put his arms up lol. the fact that vargas nor his team never made any attempt to try and dispute the outcome prolly should answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      how about the fact that vargas wasn't complaining about the outcome??
      i'll complain for him. ROBBERRYAYYAYAY he had feint control on lock

Comment

He punched him in da face

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          So he runs up on the ropes with his arms up and states that it was a chessmatch. DIDN'T realize a chessmatch referred to critical strategy vs shutout
          it was a chess match wasn't that one of the reasons floyd beat pac? along with feint control and everything else but clean punches of course. i thought doing feint control and all that stuff was just a way to put yourself in position to land better punches but you are saying the actual feints themselves matter and not the punches so much...okkk

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            after the Floyd fight, pac also put his arms up lol. the fact that vargas nor his team never made any attempt to try and dispute the outcome prolly should answer your question.
            Boxing has far too many boxers saying they "won" and in the same passage say, "but Im not gonna make any excuses..."

Vargas is loyal to Bob. It's not the same as a vet ref calling off a fight with 10 secs to go..

Comment

Uhh.. Vargas had no issue with the outcome of the fight. Thread closed. Stop looking for excuses, Boxing noobs.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                it was a chess match wasn't that one of the reasons floyd beat pac? along with feint control and everything else but clean punches of course. i thought doing feint control and all that stuff was just a way to put yourself in position to land better punches but you are saying the actual feints themselves matter and not the punches so much...okkk
                So let's see, Pac had the same output from the Vargas bout against Floyd?

Ill give you a bigger challenge, do refs score for Rigo when he's controlling range with his jab extended? Ismael Salas style training up in this btch.

Dont get spooked because you didn't watch Vargas do the same range control ala Rigo ala Gamboa when he kept Allahkerdiev tamed

Comment

Originally posted by mind_blown View Post
                  Uhh.. Vargas had no issue with the outcome of the fight. Thread closed. Stop looking for excuses, Boxing noobs.
                  Lol. IF Vargas had an excuse you guys would still say the same thing. Now you guys know why Floyd ran outta there disappointed

Comment

The best I could give Vargas was 5 rounds with every, and I mean every benefit of the doubt. Throw in the knockdown, and it's impossible to score it for anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      The best I could give Vargas was 5 rounds with every, and I mean every benefit of the doubt. Throw in the knockdown, and it's impossible to score it for anyone else.
                      Fair enough. I'll hit you up with highlights when its done. No manipulation with the edting either, just straight consecutive cutts of shots thrown from both, neck to neck...

Comment

Working...
                      X