Tyson Fury by Decision 8 26.67%
Tyson Fury by KO/TKO 17 56.67%
Otto Wallin 4 13.33%
Draw/Too close 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2019, 08:39 PM #621
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 443 Post(s)
chirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 16,704.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Scions View Post
You say this like there's been this long stretch in the wake of Wilder of Fury getting wobbled and battered by wimpy pedestrian shots, as opposed to, ya know, putting away Tom Schwarz inside 2 and then slipping into a dog fight with a game but unremarkable guy primarily on account of an injury that forced an impromptu change in tactics. His issues last night had **** all to do with chin.
I hope your right. I like the guy. The sport needs him to succeed. Canelo has no charisma or personality. We need Fury.
chirorickyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-16-2019, 03:42 AM #622
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1550 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 62,929.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirorickyp View Post
I hope your right. I like the guy. The sport needs him to succeed. Canelo has no charisma or personality. We need Fury.
- -Boxing in a long downward spiral long before Fury and Canelo.

UFC sold for $4 Bil after 20 yrs existence better organized and officiated that highlights the current weakness of boxing.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 10:10 AM #623
Contender

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Justintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really niceJustintimothyko is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,808.24

Good fight. The cut definetely made the fight more interesting. I scored it 117-111 fury. Im a little worried going forward that fury got hurt in the 12th, then again its hw boxing.
Justintimothyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:29 AM #624
Contender

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
davefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of lightdavefromvancouv is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 3,309.72
Total Points: 23,724.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
Major world championship and big fights have been stopped with half the blood with lesser cuts. Everyone in that venue gave him a extra long rope to fight on with all that blood blinding him because they knew the money stakes that were on the line with Wilder. But his eye is now phuked 10x worse then if they just stopped it. Sure he would of took a L but salvaged the eye. Now instead he is compromised going forward. Everyone would of said it was a freak cut he was winning the fight and not taken the loss serious. Now his future and career is in jeopardy with horrible cuts. And you want to throw him in immediately with Wilder his next fight? lol
Great point.
davefromvancouv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:56 AM #625
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3807 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 164,970.27
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

If getting cut like Fury did was the end of careers there would be no professional Thai boxers, and many fighters who cut easy would be a footnote to history...fighters like Marciano.

I understand John Fury's Ire... That is his boy, I would want something to say about such a situation if either of my two boys were hurt like that...But there is a reason why dads should sometimes be kept away from their sons.

The racquet made over this cut is much to do about nothing. Reminds me of when I go to my car guy and he tells me "Ohhh you can't put that bumper on!! It isn't the right part!!!" "Oh yeah? your right I won't...you will"!! the part was fine by the way...

YES! The Gypsy King will never again be mistaken for the Gypsy Queen with silky smooth ivory skin on the noggin, but we heal... Skin is tough stuff and we have great surgeons that can help the skin. Scar tissue is also tougher than regular tissue. So while it sound great that this cut is bad bad bad...It jut a lot of drama. Fighter always cut in that area.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 04:21 PM #626
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6336 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 63,832.55
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
If getting cut like Fury did was the end of careers there would be no professional Thai boxers, and many fighters who cut easy would be a footnote to history...fighters like Marciano.

I understand John Fury's Ire... That is his boy, I would want something to say about such a situation if either of my two boys were hurt like that...But there is a reason why dads should sometimes be kept away from their sons.

The racquet made over this cut is much to do about nothing. Reminds me of when I go to my car guy and he tells me "Ohhh you can't put that bumper on!! It isn't the right part!!!" "Oh yeah? your right I won't...you will"!! the part was fine by the way...

YES! The Gypsy King will never again be mistaken for the Gypsy Queen with silky smooth ivory skin on the noggin, but we heal... Skin is tough stuff and we have great surgeons that can help the skin. Scar tissue is also tougher than regular tissue. So while it sound great that this cut is bad bad bad...It jut a lot of drama. Fighter always cut in that area.
The question isn't just a cut ,its blood going into the eye with an added giant gash as well,there were multiple cuts and it should have been stopped by what MOST fights do.

Im personally glad it wasn't I had Fury in 12 UD win and put some $$ on it and wanted him but lets be real 95% of fights would have got stopped if Fury wasn't under the Arum promo,it gets stopped.

You are right about Fathers though they need to just let the trainers do there thing,Ben did good keeping Fury relaxed and calm.

Fury himself said he cannot see and couldn't see after the fight was over ,he also wasn't given a finger test either by the ref to count them ? Yea...lol
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:39 PM #627
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3807 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 164,970.27
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
The question isn't just a cut ,its blood going into the eye with an added giant gash as well,there were multiple cuts and it should have been stopped by what MOST fights do.

Im personally glad it wasn't I had Fury in 12 UD win and put some $$ on it and wanted him but lets be real 95% of fights would have got stopped if Fury wasn't under the Arum promo,it gets stopped.

You are right about Fathers though they need to just let the trainers do there thing,Ben did good keeping Fury relaxed and calm.

Fury himself said he cannot see and couldn't see after the fight was over ,he also wasn't given a finger test either by the ref to count them ? Yea...lol
I meant the healing process for the eye. I never addressed his cut and a stoppage, but I will now: Yeah lol, that fight would normally have been stopped. DEFINITELY! Im torn... Im glad they didn't but it was caused by a punch.

Hell of a gash!
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 08:56 AM #628
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1550 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 62,929.25

- -Deyonce's eye completely shut the last 3 rds vs TBA Duhapas who was stopped the first time Deyonce managed a few consecutive punches.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 08:15 PM #629
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 443 Post(s)
chirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 16,704.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -Boxing in a long downward spiral long before Fury and Canelo.

UFC sold for $4 Bil after 20 yrs existence better organized and officiated that highlights the current weakness of boxing.
Absoutely but boxing will never die. It should have after Holmes Ali. And there's always then next one.
chirorickyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 03:23 PM #630
Contender

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
jondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 10,666.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoserExposer View Post
Thereís absolutely nothing unusual about that. Itís ringside commentary and the commission wouldíve gone to Tony Weeks and ruled it a punch either way. Furyís corner (as Iím sure Wallinís was) delayed in that news by a round.
It IS unusual tho.. the ringside commentary over stepped their boundaries.. it's not their job, it's the commissions. It's the equivalent of telling a fighter he's down on the cards.

The ringside commentary works for ESPN not the commission, and this particular fighter happened to be THEIR fighter.. it's a bad look.
jondacon is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends