Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-11-2019, 03:16 PM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Fidel456 has a reputation beyond reputeFidel456 has a reputation beyond reputeFidel456 has a reputation beyond reputeFidel456 has a reputation beyond reputeFidel456 has a reputation beyond reputeFidel456 has a reputation beyond reputeFidel456 has a reputation beyond reputeFidel456 has a reputation beyond reputeFidel456 has a reputation beyond reputeFidel456 has a reputation beyond reputeFidel456 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 12,612.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
There's been rumors for the past year or so that he's undisciplined and gets extremely out of shape in between fights. People who don't know him are judging him off his appearance. My opinion is, it's because of his face genetics. He gains water in his face very quickly, giving him a puffed up bloated look. Basically, he has a fat face when not in camp. This causes him to look more out of shape then he really is.

I saw a video of him in Jamaica walking by the beach an had a belly on him. He seemed like a dude that stays in shape
Fidel456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-11-2019, 03:50 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
SweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 16,653.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Hammer View Post
i hope spence beats this weight bully punk. errol is most likely a light heavyweight right now.
You want Spence to beat Spence because Spence is a weight bully? Insightful...smh
SweetPbfAli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 05:09 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
Roadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 30,071.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWreck View Post
Spence is overrated. Nothing special. Couldn’t TKO Mikey.

I think Porter pulls off the upset.
I think you need too look at a little more boxing it appears you dont see a lot of things, he boxed circles around Garcia just as he said he would which nobody expected, he said he will stop Porter I bet he does, and I bet Manny avoids him like the plague.

Spence and Crawford best two WWs in the world, nobody else is close.
Roadblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:03 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
Ganondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 18,124.23
Super payment, superman! - PlasterWraps 

Damn Da Truth must really have a great metabolism to be able to control his weight like he does. It seems he can weigh about whatever he wants to weigh. Really pretty amazing.
Ganondorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:42 PM #15
Banned

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
FredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,545.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
I think you need too look at a little more boxing it appears you dont see a lot of things, he boxed circles around Garcia just as he said he would which nobody expected, he said he will stop Porter I bet he does, and I bet Manny avoids him like the plague.

Spence and Crawford best two WWs in the world, nobody else is close.
I’ve been watching boxing for the past 20 years kid.

Errol spence is nothing special.
I favor Crawford over him in fact. But neither guy has ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING remotely significant in comparison to the previous era of fighters such As Pacquiao, Mayweather, etc.

He didn’t even KNOCK MIKEY DOWN. He has no impressive wins. He’s nothing special until proven so by fighting the best opposition multiple times.

Pacquiao, Mayweather, De La Hoya, etc. fought the best of the best while coming up. They didn’t shy away from fights like this new generation does to try and create this notion or project an idea that they are “the one”. Previous fighters went in there and ****ing DID IT. No ****ing ducking and dodging and postponing...only example I have of that is Mayweather ducking prime Manny, which is smart of him in regards to his career because that would have been a different fight than it was in 2015.

But other than that, these guys Crawford and Spence haven’t proven ****. Nothing yet until they fight top opposition for their next 3-4 fights.

If they’re gonna be the best, then they need to prove it AGAINST the best. Quit ****ing around trying to keep their”0”.
That “undefeated” gimmick all stems from Mayweather.
Go toe to toe with the best and prove it.
FredWreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 07:18 PM #16
Banned

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
FredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,545.35

I see my post right above this silenced all of you Spence and Crawford nut huggers. Those cats haven’t proven **** so until they do they really ain’t nothing special. Don’t see anybody arguing this...
FredWreck is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
days, errol, great, shape, sparring, spence