Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-04-2019, 10:27 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4360 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 106,710.66
Total Points: 164,003.53
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
Seems cheaper to just pay 99 for a year than 20 per month
Problem is the quality of fights. If you only care four months out of the year it's cheaper to just renew for those.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-04-2019, 10:35 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Mr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,161.23
Total Points: 32,488.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamboxing View Post
HBO were meticulous. If the colours and music intros they used were carefully selected to set the mood then you can be certain their HR and technical depts were in order. And they didn't cut corners. DAZN with it's sombre colours and low key production puts me to sleep.

The HBO theme music and colours alone would give me a buzz :

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Outros where my favorite, trying to find the Showtime one during the "Money" Mayweather days.
Mr.365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 10:42 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4105 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 66,404.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Problem is the quality of fights. If you only care four months out of the year it's cheaper to just renew for those.
But if u dare 5 months itís the same price. So thatís the better deal
killakali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:25 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1980 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 77,882.32
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Seems cheaper to just pay 99 for a year than 20 per month
It would but MCC isnt a real Boxing fan hes just here to hate on anything not PBC, its his job.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:43 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
But if u dare 5 months itís the same price. So thatís the better deal
You missed the point.

I've subscribed two months out of the year so far. One was Canelo/Jacobs, the other was Rungvisai / Estrada. Everything else has been lackluster at best. There are only four months left in the year, they'd have to impress me for at least three. With what's going on with Carne I don't see them pulling it off.
Old 08-05-2019, 12:03 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You missed the point.

I've subscribed two months out of the year so far. One was Canelo/Jacobs, the other was Rungvisai / Estrada. Everything else has been lackluster at best. There are only four months left in the year, they'd have to impress me for at least three. With what's going on with Carne I don't see them pulling it off.
Not at all. Ramirez Hooker was badass. So was Ruiz Joshua
Old 08-05-2019, 12:11 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
True but thatís 80 bucks. Better to pay 100 and u get all year of fights plus bellator
Old 08-05-2019, 01:44 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Not at all. Ramirez Hooker was badass. So was Ruiz Joshua
Joshua / Ruiz was not good. Not at all. It was one guy bombing on the other guy while the second guy is asking why he feels like this.

Hooker / Ramirez was probably good, but that's one fight dealing with two guys who are not the top echelon of skill. That's fine, Gatti/Ward wasn't either. Just not my thing.

And I'd rather pay $80 knowing it's someone like Carnelo who will almost always masterclass it than to pay $100 for fights like G/Rolls.

Bellator is somewhat appealing, but not yet enough to pay. Maybe if they sign Cyborg.

Share This With Friends

Tags
dazn, employees, issues., overworking, tech, they're