No announcement yet.

Gervonta will stop Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    he's a pure boxer cept he looked like pure crap against fonseca who was boxing him on almost even grounds till the strange stoppage. i dont know man this guy is of questionable boxing ability and the fact that they keep feeding him pure bums is not a good sign. what are they worried about? i know you have to protect your investment but in a bubble like this is embarrassing
    Even grounds? What fight were you watching? He won every round all while showboating and not taking him seriously

I'm afraid You will commit suicide when the boogeyman curse strikes again. It will be the final straw for you constantly cursing these talented boxers.

You won't be able to take it. I will keep you in my prayers though my kind sir

Last edited by mcdonalds; 07-28-2019, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      Lomachenko got beat beat up by Salido for fu..ck sake, lol.
      You mean a fight where there was a split decision with Salido almost getting knocked out in the 12th round and should have had at least 2 points deducted? I remember that beating.

Comment

They will stay away from Loma for at least the next 3 years.

He will start to decline or he will go to 140 and get beat then they will show interest in the fight.

Floyd has a plan for Davis and it doesn't include him possibly getting embarrassed by Loma any time soon

Comment

There are two things that never get old in boxing no matter how often history repeats itself, it never gets put to rest.

Fans always hype these two traits: body aesthetics (jacked guys like AJ) and power punchers.

If you posses one of those two, you are GOD until you loose.

The game is boxing, and superior BOXERS win 90% of the time.

Back to Loma vs Tank.

Tank has great power, and great speed so sure he has a chance, thats what makes any combat sport what it is. If the other guy had NO CHANCE there would be no fights because it is rare that we get 50/50 fights.

But back to Loma....Loma has the edge in IQ, athleticism and skills.

Loma already fought a feared puncher in Walters and what happened there?

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
            You mean a fight where there was a split decision with Salido almost getting knocked out in the 12th round and should have had at least 2 points deducted? I remember that beating.
            Old man Salido destroyed that boy with body shots. Loma only did anything spectacular in the later rounds when the old man gassed out and age became a factor.

Tank will stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
              There are two things that never get old in boxing no matter how often history repeats itself, it never gets put to rest.

Fans always hype these two traits: body aesthetics (jacked guys like AJ) and power punchers.

If you posses one of those two, you are GOD until you loose.

The game is boxing, and superior BOXERS win 90% of the time.

Back to Loma vs Tank.

Tank has great power, and great speed so sure he has a chance, thats what makes any combat sport what it is. If the other guy had NO CHANCE there would be no fights because it is rare that we get 50/50 fights.

But back to Loma....Loma has the edge in IQ, athleticism and skills.

Loma already fought a feared puncher in Walters and what happened there?
              Walters was inactive for a year before they fought and he had only one controversial fight at 130 before fighting Loma. Apples and oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                he needs more experience... if he waits til loma is 35 then he may be able to, not now
                Would you pick Salido to beat Davis?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Would you pick Salido to beat Davis?
                  lolol hell no, i get your point....

Comment

I've been easing more & more into liking Tank's chances vs Loma. Idk that I'd favor him quite yet, but anyone who's thinking he's gonna go out like Crolla or some sh^t is delusional. Tank's a live dog when he goes to 135.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      I said it last week and I'm going to repeat it: Gervonta is too strong and too powerful for Lomachenko.

If he can focus on boxing, it's hard to see anyone who can beat him.
                      I wish his management would agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X