Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-19-2019, 02:53 AM #21
Dinamita

Quoted: 2028 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.57
Total Points: 44,589.23
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Swap Mikey with Danny Garcia and that PPV would've done under 100k.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-19-2019, 02:57 AM #22
Runways Only

Quoted: 4412 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 257,404.51

Spence is divided by African American fans that admire Crawford’s abilities to be more inline with ATG’s before him. There’s more Sweet Pea and SRL in Crawford than Spence. I doubt people are dumb enough to “buy” into Spence because he beat Mikey Garcia?
I'm Widdit! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 03:23 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 762 Post(s)
BoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 31,074.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokely View Post
You have shown no proof that Mikey was the reason it got 360k PPV buys. I gave proof that Errol Spence was the big attraction. Errol was the reason for PPV buys.

1. Errol Spence has better TV viewership numbers, average and peak

2. Errol Spence sells more tickets, larger crowds at his events

3. Errol Spence has more fans overall, more followers than Mikey on Twitter and Instagram

4. The name “Errol Spence” is more searched than “Mikey Garcia”

Your counter argument was “I know ten people who bought the PPV because of Mikey”. Well there’s no way to confirm that, you could be lying.
Those aren't facts dude, those aren't proven, there are no numbers provided, no sauce. Being searched more generally means you're less known in the first place. Having more social media followers means NOTHING in this world. Not a damn thing, kids have gone nuts obsessing over stupid and pointless sh.it like that.
BoloShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:53 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5358 Post(s)
BigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 71,780.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokely View Post
You have shown no proof that Mikey was the reason it got 360k PPV buys. I gave proof that Errol Spence was the big attraction. Errol was the reason for PPV buys.

1. Errol Spence has better TV viewership numbers, average and peak

2. Errol Spence sells more tickets, larger crowds at his events

3. Errol Spence has more fans overall, more followers than Mikey on Twitter and Instagram

4. The name “Errol Spence” is more searched than “Mikey Garcia”

Your counter argument was “I know ten people who bought the PPV because of Mikey”. Well there’s no way to confirm that, you could be lying.
You'll see when Spence fights Porter.
He be lucky if it does 250,000 ppvs.
You heard it here first!
BigStomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 06:22 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3450 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,976.51
Total Points: 149,644.64
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
😆🤣 You a stupid dumb motherfuccer if you think Mikey had nothing to do with all them ppv buys!
You really are an idiot! I know over ten friends and family members including myself in numerous U.S States that bought the Garcia-Spence fight cause Mikey was fighting.
And none of us are planning on buying the Spence-Porter fight cause that fight Don't belong on ppv.
So you don't know shet about boxing and your fuccing stupid! 😆✌️🖕
Did you actually think the Gacia/Spence fight was going to be competitive enough to pay the PPV or were you just supporting a fellow Mexican pretty much knowing the outcome?
If I had to watch or pay to watch either Garcia or Porter fight Spence, I know which fight I'm paying for.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 06:27 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3450 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,976.51
Total Points: 149,644.64
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Well it is a reason why Spence Jr is the one being pushed for the Canelo fight and not the other fighters who fans think are bigger STARS than Spence Jr

Canelo vs Spence Jr is a Mega Fight not Canelo vs those other fighters!
Hold ya horses cowboy.
Not just yet it ain't. Maybe if he proves that he us the best by beating Bud (which he won't) then maybe it can be an earner.
My man Bud will have something to say about that though.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 06:32 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 870 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 104,385.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
😆🤣 You a stupid dumb motherfuccer if you think Mikey had nothing to do with all them ppv buys!
You really are an idiot! I know over ten friends and family members including myself in numerous U.S States that bought the Garcia-Spence fight cause Mikey was fighting.
And none of us are planning on buying the Spence-Porter fight cause that fight Don't belong on ppv.
So you don't know shet about boxing and your fuccing stupid! 😆✌️🖕
Shut the fkk up you fkking c4nt. That little midget mikey didn't bring in any of those number. Ir was ALL errol.

Go suck off your b1tch azz hero el chapo.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 07:18 AM #28
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6368 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 261,881.99
Total Points: 303,515.59
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Put the Spence/porter on FOX PPV for Mexico's independence day.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 08:35 AM #29
Contender

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Cadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 9,853.63

That was all Mexicans buying that.
Cadet Bonespurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 09:15 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5358 Post(s)
BigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 71,780.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
Did you actually think the Gacia/Spence fight was going to be competitive enough to pay the PPV or were you just supporting a fellow Mexican pretty much knowing the outcome?
If I had to watch or pay to watch either Garcia or Porter fight Spence, I know which fight I'm paying for.
I favored Spence going into the fight and was hoping Mikey would make it competitive and that's why I paid for it. Cause us Mexicans support each other, even if the odds are stacked against the Mexican fighter.
Neither Spence or Porter is Mexican so I won't be paying for the fight.
And no that don't make me racist. I'm free to spend my money any way I want.
BigStomps is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
errol, great, proof, spence, star