Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2019, 06:11 PM #11
IceTrayDaGang IceTrayDaGang is offline
westernchamp
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5,783
Quoted: 3335 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 120,737.29
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 122,417.14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
I am not insinuating anything here but it's been reported to me that there hasn't been any VADA or USADA testing for this fight. I don't understand why because it's a championship fight.

In addition, I must admit, that this is not a good look for Manny Pacquiao; Especially if he defeats Keith Thurman because after all he is 40 years old. The reason why I say this is because now it gives Manny haters and naysayers an excuse to discredit his victory.

The vultures and carcasses would all come out and say Manny won the fight primarily because there was no random drug testing protocol. Manny doesn't need drugs to defeat Keith Thurman.

Personally, I have him defeating Keith Thurman with or without random drug testing for this fight.
what a turd. so you think pac is just sitting around waiting for a fight to come up that has no ped testing so he can juice up? so he's been off peds for how many years now and then for this fight he's gonna juice up again? you realized when he was with TR, it was HIM that requested random testing for his fights right? lol.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-19-2019, 06:12 PM #12
Viral Larry Viral Larry is offline
TUNE IN
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: INTERNET
Posts: 78,279
Quoted: 25186 Post(s)
Rep Power: 350
Viral Larry has a reputation beyond reputeViral Larry has a reputation beyond reputeViral Larry has a reputation beyond reputeViral Larry has a reputation beyond reputeViral Larry has a reputation beyond reputeViral Larry has a reputation beyond reputeViral Larry has a reputation beyond reputeViral Larry has a reputation beyond reputeViral Larry has a reputation beyond reputeViral Larry has a reputation beyond reputeViral Larry has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,583.52
Bank: 1,444,976.98
Total Points: 1,450,560.50
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 
Default

why do people act like 40 is a death sentence? go workout and you will have muscles easily
Viral Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:13 PM #13
champion4ever champion4ever is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11,130
Quoted: 5234 Post(s)
Rep Power: 37
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 142,809.80
Bank: 128,107,221.80
Total Points: 128,250,031.60
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Default

I am not insinuating anything here but it's been reported to me that there hasn't been any VADA or USADA testing for this fight. I don't understand why because it's a championship fight.

This is not a good look for Manny Pacquiao; Especially if he defeats Keith Thurman because after all he is 40 years old. The reason why I say that is because now it gives Manny haters and detractors an excuse to discredit his victory.

The vultures and carcasses would all come out and say Manny won the fight primarily because there was no random drug testing protocol. Manny doesn't need to juice up to defeat Keith Thurman.

Personally, I have him defeating Keith Thurman with or without random drug testing for this fight.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:18 PM #14
IceTrayDaGang IceTrayDaGang is offline
westernchamp
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5,783
Quoted: 3335 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 120,737.29
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 122,417.14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
I am not insinuating anything here but it's been reported to me that there hasn't been any VADA or USADA testing for this fight. I don't understand why because it's a championship fight.

This is not a good look for Manny Pacquiao; Especially if he defeats Keith Thurman because after all he is 40 years old. The reason why I say that is because now it gives Manny haters and detractors an excuse to discredit his victory.

The vultures and carcasses would all come out and say Manny won the fight primarily because there was no random drug testing protocol. Manny doesn't need to juice up to defeat Keith Thurman.

Personally, I have him defeating Keith Thurman with or without random drug testing for this fight.
ask floyd and PBC, you know the guys running this fight.

the pac vs lucas fight also didnt have vada testing. your point? so you think manny is sitting around waiting for a fight to come up that has no ped testing so that he can juice up?

the horn vs pac fight also didnt have vada testing and manny loss that fight. your point????!!!!!!!
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:23 PM #15
kafkod kafkod is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The land of lost content
Posts: 18,651
Quoted: 12167 Post(s)
Rep Power: 47
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 40,159.76
Bank: 168,649.29
Total Points: 208,809.05
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Is it muscle maturity? dude is thick and muscular with veins popping out what I notice is the muscle thickness especially in the shoulders he never had capped shoulders like that or thickness. I remember for a good few years he was looking frail it was during the Bradley fights he wasn't as jacked and looked old

This was taken yesterday wtf? Im thinking maybe Thurman saying Manny you can take all the peds you want I dont care, motivated Manny, and manny said ok I will.

Chinese are not know for being muscular Manny must be a freak genetically or taking some supplements to get that type of muscles and bone density, Most of the chinese I see look frail like Zou Shimings and dont have a square jaw or thick structure like Pacman.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Manny definitely isn't Chinese. And going by his physical appearance, I'd say that, genetically, he's probably more Oceanic than Oriental.

By Oceanic I'm talking about people like the Samoans, Papuans, Polynesians, Maoris, Australian Aboriginals, etc.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:26 PM #16
Derranged Derranged is offline
Lomachicken skurred
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet George
Age: 38
Posts: 55,103
Quoted: 6067 Post(s)
Rep Power: 231
Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 124,593.45
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 125,990.22
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz 
Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 
:lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D My bad, mate. Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. Happy new year - Kuyukut 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Default

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:32 PM #17
champion4ever champion4ever is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11,130
Quoted: 5234 Post(s)
Rep Power: 37
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 142,809.80
Bank: 128,107,221.80
Total Points: 128,250,031.60
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
what a turd. so you think pac is just sitting around waiting for a fight to come up that has no ped testing so he can juice up? so he's been off peds for how many years now and then for this fight he's gonna juice up again? you realized when he was with TR, it was HIM that requested random testing for his fights right? lol.
Yes I know all of that and I wasn't saying that at all. Moreover, I never once ever accused Manny of doping because there was never any evidence to suggest otherwise. He never once popped dirty for anything.

All I said, that it is not a good look to not have any random drug testing at all for this fight. It's because it gives extra fodder to Pac's haters and detractors who has had a long history of accusing Manny of PED use; To start making excuses again, in the event, that he does defeat Keith Thurman.

I like Pac, I think he is good role model, family man and a great ambassador for the sport. I am not the enemy here. I was only speaking facts. I predicted that he would beat Keith Thurman even before they signed to fight.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:42 PM #18
champion4ever champion4ever is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11,130
Quoted: 5234 Post(s)
Rep Power: 37
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 142,809.80
Bank: 128,107,221.80
Total Points: 128,250,031.60
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
ask floyd and PBC, you know the guys running this fight.

the pac vs lucas fight also didnt have vada testing. your point? so you think manny is sitting around waiting for a fight to come up that has no ped testing so that he can juice up?

the horn vs pac fight also didnt have vada testing and manny loss that fight. your point????!!!!!!!
Man you are too sensitive. I like Manny Pacquiao. I am a fan of his. I am trying to be objective here. I never once said that Pac was a juicer.

Manny doesn't need no Goddamn juice to defeat Lucas Matthysse or Keith Thurman. I don't know where you ever got that stupid shit from? I picked Manny to defeat Thurman before the fight was even signed.

If you are looking for a pissing match with me over this topic then you are not going to get one because I'm done with it.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:46 PM #19
4truth 4truth is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,330
Quoted: 1820 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 45,681.70
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 47,106.62
Default

Is it customary for fighters enrolled in the VADA year round clean boxing program to drop out before big fights?

of course not! So what is this thread even about?? How about some evidence instead of rumor which has been mysteriously reported???
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:47 PM #20
IceTrayDaGang IceTrayDaGang is offline
westernchamp
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5,783
Quoted: 3335 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 120,737.29
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 122,417.14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Man you are too sensitive. I like Manny Pacquiao. I am a fan of his. I am trying to be objective here. I never once said that Pac was a juicer.

Manny doesn't need no Goddamn juice to defeat Lucas Matthysse or Keith Thurman. I don't know where you ever got that stupid shit from? I picked Manny to defeat Thurman before the fight was even signed.

If you are looking for a pissing match with me over this topic then you are not going to get one because I'm done with it.
yo my bad for coming at you wrong.. i just think the thought of manny juicing now is retarded lol when it was HIM who requested for random testing when he was with TR so why didnt he juice then?

but i see what you're saying. it's not a good look since he's been accused of doping before and it's a title fight. but at the same time, this fight is promoted by PBC and mayweather promotion so i dont think anyone is gonna say anything because it'll just make those 2 guys look shady as well.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
hell, jacked, manny, old?, pacquiao, years

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 PM.