Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2019, 11:30 AM #11
Curt Henning Curt Henning is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 7,584
Quoted: 5638 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Points: 98,206.51
Bank: 2,334.70
Total Points: 100,541.21
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

should also be pointed out that hearn still says hes "hopeful we can make a match later in the year"

why would he say that? because he knows once his side becomes reasonable they can get the fight done.....once his team is willing to be reasonable with the fight it will be easy to get done....because they haven't been reasonable or serious once yet
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-13-2019, 11:39 AM #12
KillaMane26 KillaMane26 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Age: 29
Posts: 6,155
Quoted: 1344 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 42,154.95
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 43,537.86
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 
Default

I think Team Wilder spiting Hearns for only wanting the fight after Wilder got bigger! Remember Hearns out his mouth said "AJ aint ready". But as soon as Wilder start getting bigger Hearns got desperate trying to hurry and make the fight.

Dude tried to bait Wilder into signing when Fury/Wilder fight was otw. Seemed like Hearns wamted to hurry before Wilder stock grew.
Now everyone saying Wilder ducking but ignore all the BS from team AJ before the Fury/Ortiz fights
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:42 AM #13
DaNeutral. DaNeutral. is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3,529
Quoted: 1980 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Points: 76,492.50
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 77,882.32
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
wilder

fought Ortiz-top 5 HW
tried like heck to get AJ fight..so much that everyone in the boxing world(fighters, trainers, promoters...u know the guys that matter...not forum fanbois of fighters) said AJs side was ducking
went and got fury the lineal champ(at the time we weren't sure what fury was...what we saw was a top 5 HW at worst)
tried like heck to get immediate rematch with top 4 guy that everyone said embarrassed and outboxed him...but that guy unanimously swerved the fight we can all agree on that one
says hes not worried about AJ and wont fight him this year but will defend his wbc belt next

AJ
fought bum paper champ joe parker
fought old as balls povetkin
was trying to fight jarrell miller...miller had to be replaced and joshuas team is telling everyone that the replacement is actually better and more dangerous than the guy they had actually handpicked

lets use logic and reasoning here

is it more likely that deontay wilder, who fought Ortiz and fury back to back while trying to get immediate rematch with fury, is scared of Anthony Joshua? or is it more likely that wilders team is sick of being jerked around by hearn and his nonsense....and also DAZN deals which appear great but might not be exactly what they are sold to be?

im saying..based on the evidence we have....its more logical to reason that wilder is not scared of a top 5 guy or champ.....in fact its way more likely, based on recent evidence, that he is sick of team AJ and their childish antics and their "no US ppv...lets take money of your plate and also fight for us" deals

have a good day....remember...try using logic and reasoning when making your opinions

What exactly did Wilder do when he tried like heck to make the Joshua fight? I see you and a few other mongs keep repeating that. How about you break down what it is he did? Pretending to agree to an offer then refusing to sign it, throwing out a 50 million offer and then refuse to send any paperwork, those things count do they?

You call Parker a bum paper champion. That bit right there throws your whole post in to shade and shows you have an agenda and are trying to push it. It shows you have no repsect for the fighters in this sport. Other than PBC fighters ofcourse with you being a shill and all that.

Your whole post is worthless and the truth is Wilder has been ducking this fight since day 1. They put out that unsignable 50 million offer so the fans could go on about it like it was a real attempt to make the fight. But then they totally refused to send any terms or the contract to Joshua and Hearn.

They verbally accepted the 15 mill and then verbally unaccepted it, Finkel even got caught out saying they DID accept it and then in the next interview said they DID NOT accept it

Those were just a cover story. Truth is, Wilder was ducking now just like he was ducking then. Nothing has changed. They all know the chances are Joshua wipes that fraud out so they just dont want him anywhere near the real champion, and apparently for any amount of money the fraud just turned down 100 million.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:42 AM #14
Mammoth Mammoth is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 19,044
Quoted: 8069 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Points: 21,909.48
Bank: 168,402.28
Total Points: 190,311.76
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
if Ortiz is 800 billion years old than what does the povetkin win mean?
I'm just saying that's how these guys are acting
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:43 AM #15
Jax teller Jax teller is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,760
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 45,136.66
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 46,519.57
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
your version of the first couple of go rounds means nothing...because you are a biased fanboi

ill go with the opinion of fighters, former fighters, trainers, managers/promoters etc...they all seemed to agree it was team hearn holding things up

wilder didn't have a crystal ball...but what he did get in the ring with was a very solid fury...and when people said that fury "embarrassed and outboxed him" he wanted to do it again immediately....that tells you something about the kid....and we all saw fury run for protection

logic and reason doesn't favor your argument

AJ has been taking light touches and swerved wilder

wilder has been taking challenges and trying to make good/big fights.....hes tired of the games from team hearn and will fight when they are ready to be reasonable and they come back to him(and they will as the pressure will be on the champ/a-side to make fight from the fans)

good day pleb
Facts and events favour my argument.

Wilders level of opposition for 39 fights ruins yours.

The fact he saw how poor Fury was in the fight against Pianetta and chose to fight him says alot about his character. That draw was a shine on Fury's record and a blemish on Wilders now he has to redeem himself.

It's ironic you talk about bias but when Ortiz's team admitted to messing up about June 1 you was still blaming Hearn for that. You have never said Wilder to be in the wrong because your bias makes you incapable of critiquing your own side. You take delusion to the next level and should probably see a shrink.
Jax teller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:44 AM #16
Tyistall Tyistall is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 885
Quoted: 631 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 22,038.97
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 23,394.56
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 
Default

Wilder turned down 120 million to make 3 million tops against a guy AJ beat already. Stop sucking his dick already and wake up. He's a fraud and he's ducking. End of story.
Tyistall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:45 AM #17
Curt Henning Curt Henning is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 7,584
Quoted: 5638 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Points: 98,206.51
Bank: 2,334.70
Total Points: 100,541.21
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

b-side says "not till 2020"

a-side says "were still hopeful for end of 2019"

because a-side knows one they put a good foot forward, and are serious, it will get done

NO a-side couldn't get a fight done when they made a solid offer
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:46 AM #18
DaNeutral. DaNeutral. is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3,529
Quoted: 1980 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Points: 76,492.50
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 77,882.32
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
should also be pointed out that hearn still says hes "hopeful we can make a match later in the year"

why would he say that? because he knows once his side becomes reasonable they can get the fight done.....once his team is willing to be reasonable with the fight it will be easy to get done....because they haven't been reasonable or serious once yet
Maybe its cuz one side still wants that fight. There is literally NOTHING to stop that fight happening next. Finkel confirmed NOTHING has been set or sealed in regards to Wilders next fight. So Hearn is still trying. I know he will fail in his attempts but atleast they are still trying, unlike Wilders side who have NOTHING to stop them taking the Joshua fight next, except themselves.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:47 AM #19
Curt Henning Curt Henning is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 7,584
Quoted: 5638 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Points: 98,206.51
Bank: 2,334.70
Total Points: 100,541.21
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
Facts and events favour my argument.

Wilders level of opposition for 39 fights ruins yours.

The fact he saw how poor Fury was in the fight against Pianetta and chose to fight him says alot about his character. That draw was a shine on Fury's record and a blemish on Wilders now he has to redeem himself.

It's ironic you talk about bias but when Ortiz's team admitted to messing up about June 1 you was still blaming Hearn for that. You have never said Wilder to be in the wrong because your bias makes you incapable of critiquing your own side. You take delusion to the next level and should probably see a shrink.
no...your skewed version of events and made up facts favor your argument

LOL

fighters, trainers, ex fighters, managers and promoters all agreed it was hearn

only forum fanbois tried to paint a different picture
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:57 AM #20
Jax teller Jax teller is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,760
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 45,136.66
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 46,519.57
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
no...your skewed version of events and made up facts favor your argument

LOL

fighters, trainers, ex fighters, managers and promoters all agreed it was hearn

only forum fanbois tried to paint a different picture
Fighters, trainers, ex fighters, managers and promoters have said it's Wilders team as well, they're all opinions, what's your point?

Lennox even said Wilder should accept 25% at one point.

Wilders the only one that's refused to negotiate and actually cancelled booked meetings in the name of saving time when he was the one that made the offer in the first place. If they was serious they would have tried selling that offer to Hearn but they didn't and that's the only 'attempt' from their side to make a deal.
Jax teller is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
examine, wilder, years

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 PM.