Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-16-2019, 04:04 PM #11
westernchamp

Quoted: 3334 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 122,389.03

too busy with work, money. not enough time and attention spent on the kids. kid grows up having lots of options, etc. = kid turns out to be a weirdo.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 07:32 PM #12
Il Principe

Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 57,080.93
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
For your anus - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 you like it - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 here's another - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

My thoughts: they aren't actually "raising" their children to be a part of society in a positive way.

They are like pets for celebrities. So, imagine the poodle that gets dyed pink and has poofy hair cuts.

That's what their children are to them. These celebrities who have f-ed up children.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 07:52 PM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 131,044.38
Total Points: 162,978.37
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony Stay cool, my brother - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
What is going on in this world? Brad Pitts daughter wants to be a boy and Charlize Theron has a black son who dresses like a girl. Magic Johnsonís boy looks like grandma madea and is the biggest queer in hollywood.
What went wrong?
Well it's certainly not limited to celebrities and Hollywood, but I think a lot of the feedback is spot on.
These children certainly are more exposed to fringe society behavior, ideologies, and liberal fanatics.
It can happen in any family, and it does, but you know Hollywood is subject to some radical forms of social liberalism...
CauliflowerEars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 10:35 PM #14
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 37,395.41
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
A lot of celebrities are messed up people themselves.

Even the good celebrities who aren't messed up still live busy and crazy lives that'll have some effect on their kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
The parents have spent their lives willingly making embarrassing spectacles of themselves for money/attention and the children have no idea what's going on.

It's inevitable that they end up used as transgender stage props, since that's the "current thing", and celebritism is really just a matter of obnoxiously inserting one's self into the "current thing".
Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Too much Fame and money. Never lived in the real world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Angelina Jolie dresses that girl like a boy, and Charlize Theron dresses that boy as a girl since he was a baby. Why you think both are now manless??

I think the mothers are the crazy ones. Gabrielle Union is now trying to turn out Dwayne Wayne's 11 year old.

I was raised as a christian, and the women would always be depicted as evil, and now i know why. There is something manipulative and demonic about the way a woman thinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Well when you are a celebrity and living in the cesspool that is Hollywood, you A are rarely with your kids because you are constantly shooting, and B are surrounded by degenerates who believe in 30+ genders, injecting kids with hormones, and that getting sex change operations is normal. Sodom and Gomorah is raising their child, not them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
My thoughts: they aren't actually "raising" their children to be a part of society in a positive way.

They are like pets for celebrities. So, imagine the poodle that gets dyed pink and has poofy hair cuts.

That's what their children are to them. These celebrities who have f-ed up children.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
Well it's certainly not limited to celebrities and Hollywood, but I think a lot of the feedback is spot on.
These children certainly are more exposed to fringe society behavior, ideologies, and liberal fanatics.
It can happen in any family, and it does, but you know Hollywood is subject to some radical forms of social liberalism...
all these quotes are a pretty good explanation of whats going on in hollywood. it's one of the most extreme places in the world in terms of ideology where everyone is competing for the most attention, and all these F-ed up people need constant attention and fame and have learned how to do anything to get it
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 10:41 PM #15
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
EDDIE SPERM has a reputation beyond reputeEDDIE SPERM has a reputation beyond reputeEDDIE SPERM has a reputation beyond reputeEDDIE SPERM has a reputation beyond reputeEDDIE SPERM has a reputation beyond reputeEDDIE SPERM has a reputation beyond reputeEDDIE SPERM has a reputation beyond reputeEDDIE SPERM has a reputation beyond reputeEDDIE SPERM has a reputation beyond reputeEDDIE SPERM has a reputation beyond reputeEDDIE SPERM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 64,457.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Well when you are a celebrity and living in the cesspool that is Hollywood, you A are rarely with your kids because you are constantly shooting, and B are surrounded by degenerates who believe in 30+ genders, injecting kids with hormones, and that getting sex change operations is normal. Sodom and Gomorah is raising their child, not them.
CelebTards are pushing a Satanic agenda as well. Baphomet who they worship is a tranny.
EDDIE SPERM is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
celebrities, kids?, messed