Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-17-2018, 12:52 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
lizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these parts
Bank: 21,861.04
Total Points: 28,148.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Red K on the way

He destroyed GGG but 95% of the media believes it was a draw or GGG won.

Some blowout. You're a delusional loser
You're right man triple L won. I mean look at his face. He sure looks like the winner here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

lizard_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-17-2018, 12:53 AM #12
The GOAT

Quoted: 3403 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,755.80
Total Points: 71,367.80
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfighter View Post
Most pro boxers believe canelo won...
Not necessarily. And I would trust the medias opinion over fighters anyways. They fight and more times than not aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. My Mexican aunt who LOVES Canelo said he lost....again. If she admitted that then it happened. Trust me.
Boxing Goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:54 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3143 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.62
Total Points: 58,829.84
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Not necessarily. And I would trust the medias opinion over fighters anyways. They fight and more times than not aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. My Mexican aunt who LOVES Canelo said he lost....again. If she admitted that then it happened. Trust me.
My uncle is from khazakatan and he said canelo clearly won.

See we all can do that.
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:56 AM #14
The GOAT

Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard_man View Post
You're right man triple L won. I mean look at his face. He sure looks like the winner here.

Marks on faces don't tell the story of the fight. And I've got eyes. I know who won. Canelo fought great. I agree that he did. But GGG fought better.

GGG wins 66% of the rounds and loses to Canelo and Golden Girl. Floyd wins 92% of the rounds and gets a draw on a card.

Ha ha ha!
Old 09-17-2018, 12:57 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8314 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,981.04
Total Points: 149,526.61
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard_man View Post

He showed up at the press conference all phuked up and sickly looking like a AIDS patient on his way to the hospital. Canelo hit him so hard he forgot how to speak English hiding behind a translator.

Canelo showed up to the press conference looking unfazed and daper like he was on his way to club.
bigdunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:57 AM #16
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
My uncle is from khazakatan and he said canelo clearly won.

See we all can do that.
And the difference is.......you're a liar. And I'm telling the absolute truth.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:00 AM #17
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
He exposed GGG for being a can crusher. GGG is a killer when fighting bums.
You're so dumb that you don't even realize that you're criticizing Canelo
Old 09-17-2018, 01:01 AM #18
Contender

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
eternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 6,460.03

Quote:
So you are saying the media and your aunt know how to score fights better than fighters and judges?...ok I see how your reasoning works.
eternalfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:13 AM #19
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfighter View Post
So you are saying the media and your aunt know how to score fights better than fighters and judges?...ok I see how your reasoning works.
The media.....most definitely. Fighters are often delusional about how a fight went.

And if my Aunt, who would elope with Canelo at the drop of a dime will admit that he lost while giving him the benefit of every close round, then he damn sure did.

Just be happy for corrupt, buyable judges. Boxing has been like this as long as it's existed.

The end
Old 09-17-2018, 01:30 AM #20
Contender

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
eternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond reputeeternalfighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 6,460.03

[QUOTE=Boxing Goat;19110808]The media.....most definitely. Fighters are often delusional about how a fight went.

And if my Aunt, who would elope with Canelo at the drop of a dime will admit that he lost while giving him the benefit of every close round, then he damn sure did.

Just be happy for corrupt, buyable judges. Boxing has been like this as long as it's existed.

Just read your comments and analyze and think if they make sense...the fact is the media is infatuated with ggg and these Russian types. They hate to see them lose...and don't listen to your "aunt" she does not know what she is talking about. Canelo beat ggg accept it and move on.
eternalfighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, destroyed