No announcement yet.

The Drum N Bass Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    The funny thing is, that's not a rave, he just won a raffle in Asia. I'd be the same....(but with cooler hair)

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
      There is a club called the Boiler Room, our club.....

Why is there a petrol bomb on our floor btw? It looks nasty and aggresive.

I just popped out to get some curtains for the Roiler Room (short for Rave/Boiler Room).
      Don't know why i got them, there are no windows.

Do you think Wiley is just looking for a payday Tony? Maybe he should cross over to Country/Folk music and clash with Shania Twain, he'd melt her fukin face off.

I do like Shania doe, lovely cum complexion on them tata's....

BLUP BLAP BLIP BLEP & BLOP!!!!!

It's quite good to get pilled up off your nut to yeah, but i've a penchant for that House music, that and drugs where pretty good. Strip clubs and coke mix quite well too.

At the end of the day Dion, there is never a bad time to get strung out, chewing your faace off with your eyes hanging out your ass, good times.

Mint tea and Rice Crispy cakes now doe, i'm injecting the mint, and smashing up and making neat little lines out of the Rice Crispies (diet ones doe).

Do you like the Boiler Room Tony is hosting tonight?

No one else can see this thread and our text is in Windings to the other members, its a secret.
      @ the bold.

I'd kill for a rice crispy square or some peanut brittle right now.

Also, I may be gullible, but there's no way I believe that were totally shielded from the prying eyes of the lounge, cuz if that was the case, dudes would be finding a way in here to engage in heterosexual **** sex with other men.

Also, how long have you been off the hard stuff, mate?

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
        @ the bold.

I'd kill for a rice crispy square or some peanut brittle right now.

Also, I may be gullible, but there's no way I believe that were totally shielded from the prying eyes of the lounge, cuz if that was the case, dudes would be finding a way in here to engage in heterosexual **** sex with other men.

Also, how long have you been off the hard stuff, mate?
        Oooh you just reminded me, i'm hitting the peanut butter now. Rice Crispy squares are ledgendary, heroic levels of nom nom nom.

Na i checked with the Master Train Conductor, no one can see this thread but us, it's pretty cool. Wouldn't hetrosexual **** sex with other men be an oxymoron? I'ts not a heterosexual act to bum men?
        You have me very very confused now Dion, i'm not sure where to put my fingers now. Oh well, finger mouth time it is, just to be safe.

Hard stuff stopped @ end of November last year, booze stopped a week into Feb this year, Halfed the weed consumption for 6 months, been off pot 3 weeks on Friday, not quitting the pot, good break though.
        Feel fukin 18 again it's like magic, trying to get to University, then i can re-live that trainwreck again.

I wish there where windows in this Boiler Room just to get a draught in because i just s.hit all down my trousers.....

Comment

Oooh you just reminded me, i'm hitting the peanut butter now. Rice Crispy squares are ledgendary, heroic levels of nom nom nom.

Na i checked with the Master Train Conductor, no one can see this thread but us, it's pretty cool. Wouldn't hetrosexual **** sex with other men be an oxymoron? I'ts not a heterosexual act to bum men?
          You have me very very confused now Dion, i'm not sure where to put my fingers now. Oh well, finger mouth time it is, just to be safe.

Hard stuff stopped @ end of November last year, booze stopped a week into Feb this year, Halfed the weed consumption for 6 months, been off pot 3 weeks on Friday, not quitting the pot, good break though.
          Feel fukin 18 again it's like magic, trying to get to University, then i can re-live that trainwreck again.

I wish there where windows in this Boiler Room just to get a draught in because i just s.hit all down my trousers.....
          Lmao! The bold is how Lounge logic works, bro. Like, it's not gay sex so long as you aren't the bottom. One dude on here was like "I've sucked a tranny off one, and even let her cum in my mouth, but I would never **** one up the ass! That's ****ing disgusting!" It was legit one of my fav quotes ever.

Also, hats off to you with quitting the drugs and drink. That's something to be proud of, and at the very least, celebrated. I shall raise a glass of cold water in your honour. You and Tony are doing **** that takes more strength than people realise, and the fact that you're even going back to Uni is awesome.

I'd hug you, but I'm told I'm too quick with the hugs.

Comment

Lmao! The bold is how Lounge logic works, bro. Like, it's not gay sex so long as you aren't the bottom. One dude on here was like "I've sucked a tranny off one, and even let her cum in my mouth, but I would never **** one up the ass! That's ****ing disgusting!" It was legit one of my fav quotes ever.

Also, hats off to you with quitting the drugs and drink. That's something to be proud of, and at the very least, celebrated. I shall raise a glass of cold water in your honour. You and Tony are doing **** that takes more strength than people realise, and the fact that you're even going back to Uni is awesome.

I'd hug you, but I'm told I'm too quick with the hugs.
            See IRL that would disgrace me, on here though, yeah you have a point, i did a am i gay thread last week, i was confused for 4/5 minutes and the people on here are very helpful with advice.

Cheers mate, it's NICE to be a Jedi again.
            The hard part is that 1st month, i got back to Rugby and the weights room, that made it much better. Started hiking with 35lb packs last month, it's great stuff.
            If i got an urge now i'd go out and run till i'm wet through, but that hasn't happened since early May i think it was.

Yo Dion, we had Biscuit week today on the Bake Off, Stephen won 2 weeks in a row! P4P baker!

Comment

See IRL that would disgrace me, on here though, yeah you have a point, i did a am i gay thread last week, i was confused for 4/5 minutes and the people on here are very helpful with advice.

Cheers mate, it's NICE to be a Jedi again.
              The hard part is that 1st month, i got back to Rugby and the weights room, that made it much better. Started hiking with 35lb packs last month, it's great stuff.
              If i got an urge now i'd go out and run till i'm wet through, but that hasn't happened since early May i think it was.

Yo Dion, we had Biscuit week today on the Bake Off, Stephen won 2 weeks in a row! P4P baker!
              I remember! I actually posted in that thread, lmfao.

That's the ****ing way, dude! Working out releases endorphins and other dope **** to make you feel good, so doing that when you got whatever urges you got was a smart choice. That hiking **** is a good idea. If I didn't live near the ocean, I'd prolly do **** like that. If you find that getting wet isn't helping and you feel like you need to vent, or exhale, shoot me a PM. We'll talk.

Heeellllll yeah! I don't even know who Stephen is, but Star baker boi!

Any fine women in the latest Bake Off?

Comment

I remember! I actually posted in that thread, lmfao.

That's the ****ing way, dude! Working out releases endorphins and other dope **** to make you feel good, so doing that when you got whatever urges you got was a smart choice. That hiking **** is a good idea. If I didn't live near the ocean, I'd prolly do **** like that. If you find that getting wet isn't helping and you feel like you need to vent, or exhale, shoot me a PM. We'll talk.

Heeellllll yeah! I don't even know who Stephen is, but Star baker boi!

Any fine women in the latest Bake Off?
                Cheers mate, talking is the next best weapon i've found.
                Living by the ocean has some serious pluses, are you in South Africa? I don't know what makes me say that, i'm sure i've seen a comment somwhere but could be mixed up.

And yeah, there is a girl on it called Julia, now, she isn't super hot, but NICE enough, she has this posh/filthy look to her, i'd shove my wooden spoon up her arse and make her sing!

You got Sophie, she has M.I.L.F written all over her, i get this impression you could really bring the thunder on her, and she recipricate with that lighting giration action, i'm getting carried away now. (apologies if her husband and children are reading).

They're the only two goodins, there is another where if you put cake on her face she'd be okay, lets be honest i'd fuk all of them....

Comment

There is a club called the Boiler Room, our club.....

Why is there a petrol bomb on our floor btw? It looks nasty and aggresive.

I just popped out to get some curtains for the Roiler Room (short for Rave/Boiler Room).
                  Don't know why i got them, there are no windows.

Do you think Wiley is just looking for a payday Tony? Maybe he should cross over to Country/Folk music and clash with Shania Twain, he'd melt her fukin face off.

I do like Shania doe, lovely cum complexion on them tata's....

BLUP BLAP BLIP BLEP & BLOP!!!!!

It's quite good to get pilled up off your nut to yeah, but i've a penchant for that House music, that and drugs where pretty good. Strip clubs and coke mix quite well too.

At the end of the day Dion, there is never a bad time to get strung out, chewing your faace off with your eyes hanging out your ass, good times.

Mint tea and Rice Crispy cakes now doe, i'm injecting the mint, and smashing up and making neat little lines out of the Rice Crispies (diet ones doe).

Do you like the Boiler Room Tony is hosting tonight?

No one else can see this thread and our text is in Windings to the other members, its a secret.
                  Nah Wiley lookin for the glory
                  Look him up

Comment

First thing's first, 808 State's own A Guy Called Gerald's "Black Secret Technology"

Full Metalheadz catalog up until Platinum Breakz II. Everything after that the crew boys did their own thing and the new gen weren't raw like the old.

Goldie
                    Grooverider
                    Digital
                    Photek
                    Dillinja
                    Ed Rush and Optical
                    J Majik
                    Peshay

Renegade Hardware crew
                    Virus Recordings
                    Prototype Recs
                    Bad Company
                    Ram

Bristol Boys
                    Full Cycle
                    Krust
                    Size
                    Die
                    SUV

Hospital records is gay...

Comment

Cheers mate, talking is the next best weapon i've found.
                      Living by the ocean has some serious pluses, are you in South Africa? I don't know what makes me say that, i'm sure i've seen a comment somwhere but could be mixed up.

And yeah, there is a girl on it called Julia, now, she isn't super hot, but NICE enough, she has this posh/filthy look to her, i'd shove my wooden spoon up her arse and make her sing!

You got Sophie, she has M.I.L.F written all over her, i get this impression you could really bring the thunder on her, and she recipricate with that lighting giration action, i'm getting carried away now. (apologies if her husband and children are reading).

They're the only two goodins, there is another where if you put cake on her face she'd be okay, lets be honest i'd fuk all of them....
                      Yeah, man.

It's amazing how doing something as simple as talking can have you leaking facial juices from your eyes and nostrils, eh?

And yeah dude, I'm South African. Durban, the 87th best city in the world to live in, lmao.

Yyyeeeeaaaaaahh, Julia! Everytime I come across that name, I think about Catacombkid's Julia remix. Song makes me happy. It's not DnB though!

When did the new Bake Off start airing on TV, dude?

We just had the finale of the last BBC Bake Off air this week. Yesterday, actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X