Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko is bigger than Pacquiao, Why didn't he take the Pac fight when offered?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargazerV View Post
    Loma is a converted southpaw, which is not the same as just southpaw. His main hand is in front and it gives own advantages over just southpaw or orthodox stances. Pacquiao is a "normal" southpaw AFAIK.

Side stepping is not smth that was invented by Manny and it has much older roots.
    If pacquiao is nothing to loma and just a basic normal southpaw why loma didnt fight him? Dont say pac is too big, pacman comes into the ring 148 pounds soaking wet fighting guys who weigh 160 plus on fight night. Loma has an inch in height and walks around at 150, they can fight a one off to see who is the real boss of that style. He claim he didnt want to beat an old man, yet he brought up old man rigo two division to fight him and still couldn't drop him

It seems you dont like pacquiao and want to act like he never existed i can guarantee you whether loma admits to it or not he copied those moves watching pacman as a kid. Only difference is pacman has power on his shots, while loma just pity pat and get out. Pacman is the man known for that ambush style you just want loma to get all the credit.

I like loma but he lost my respect he had a chance to be great by destroyed old pacman, he ran instead.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      If pacquiao is nothing to loma and just a basic normal southpaw why loma didnt fight him? Dont say pac is too big, pacman comes into the ring 148 pounds soaking wet fighting guys who weigh 160 plus on fight night. Loma has an inch in height and walks around at 150, they can fight a one off to see who is the real boss of that style. He claim he didnt want to beat an old man, yet he brought up old man rigo two division to fight him and still couldn't drop him

It seems you dont like pacquiao and want to act like he never existed i can guarantee you whether loma admits to it or not he copied those moves watching pacman as a kid. Only difference is pacman has power on his shots, while loma just pity pat and get out. Pacman is the man known for that ambush style you just want loma to get all the credit.

I like loma but he lost my respect he had a chance to be great by destroyed old pacman, he ran instead.
      Yo. I see you're still replying to your own thread and completely ignored my request for your source that Lomachenko walks around at 154.

Still waiting on it.

Comment

Yo. I know you see this.

Where is the source for Lomachenko walking around at 154lbs outside of camp.

Wheres the source?

Comment

pacman comes into the ring 148 pounds soaking wet fighting guys who weigh 160 plus on fight night. Loma has an inch in height and walks around at 150, they can fight a one off to see who is the real boss of that style.
          So you still don't get the difference between fight weight and walking weight?

He claim he didnt want to beat an old man, yet he brought up old man rigo two division to fight him and still couldn't drop him
          1. It was not Loma who brought this fight. Loma was asking for Rigo fight when Loma was 126 and Rigo refused (there's a video where Rigo ducks him). Later, it was Rigo who hired a twitter guy to trash-talk 130 Loma to finally make a fight when Rigo was past his prime and Loma was 130.

2. Rigo didn't get dropped only because he quit when he smelled KO coming.

It seems you dont like pacquiao
          BS. I have a lot of respect to Pacquiao and I was backing him in Thurman fight.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
            You answered your question yourself. I'm glad he didn't take the fight - it would only add fuel to the hating talk that is blooming here. Huge respect to Loma for not trying to ride big names that are way past their prime
            The only intelligent answer so far

Comment

Working...
            X