Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Difference between Jones vs Gustafsson and Whyte vs Rivas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Difference between Jones vs Gustafsson and Whyte vs Rivas?

Are people finally understanding how PEDS work? Before advanced anti doping, post fight urine tests were sketchy to begin...swapped samples... and there wasn't any prefight testing.

so for any of you guys trying to understand how guys fail a post fight test today... or just a couple days before... you should now understand that PEDs work best closest to competition. How do you think Vinny Paz was able to take a beating from RJJ given the physical circumstances and injuries..

Shouldn't it be Whyte vs Rivas and Povetkin vs Stiverne when Stiverne tested positive under VADA but was over looked ? Ha

The substance was also the same as Whytes first time ban under UKAD but was let go and get this , because Stiverne had no previous trouble. Is that an actual rule in the guidelines of VADA itself to over turn a positive finding ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Shouldn't it be Whyte vs Rivas and Povetkin vs Stiverne when Stiverne tested positive under VADA but was over looked ? Ha

The substance was also the same as Whytes first time ban under UKAD but was let go and get this , because Stiverne had no previous trouble. Is that an actual rule in the guidelines of VADA itself to over turn a positive finding ? Ha
      I'm trying to recall the Jones thing...

So Jones pops for Turinabol. I believe USADA says that there were remnants for up to a year... but his post fight test shows he had no traces.. just magically disappeared.. but failed days before for Turinabol... and then to add even more oddball stuff, the venue was changed in a matter of days so that Jones could fight? And Gustafsson said ''all good doe.''

Combat Sports in general is some weird ass shizznitz. But the LDBC cry about Canelo whom had a nano trace 78 days away cant eat some delicious tacos.

Imagine in boxing before advanced drug testing where boxers said to each other.. ''yeah dawg, as long as you have a nano trace in your system 78 days away...you're guaranteed to win during the fight!'' - LDBC

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        I'm trying to recall the Jones thing...

So Jones pops for Turinabol. I believe USADA says that there were remnants for up to a year... but his post fight test shows he had no traces.. just magically disappeared.. but failed days before for Turinabol... and then to add even more oddball stuff, the venue was changed in a matter of days so that Jones could fight? And Gustafsson said ''all good doe.''

Combat Sports in general is some weird ass shizznitz. But the LDBC cry about Canelo whom had a nano trace 78 days away cant eat some delicious tacos.

Imagine in boxing before advanced drug testing where boxers said to each other.. ''yeah dawg, as long as you have a nano trace in your system 78 days away...you're guaranteed to win during the fight!'' - LDBC
        Jones has a history for all kinds of trouble so ? I do know Stiverne failed an actual VADA test and was cleared to fight and Whyte passed the WBC CBP overeen by VADA and is now revoked his standings where they aren't even overseeing the fight UKAD is ?

And the WBC's excuse to pass Stiverne was trace amounts with no prior related case ? Ha

Comment

Working...
        X