No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia: Lipinets is stronger and hits harder then Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
    I see you swerving to MISS the point of the sarcasm, lol. Spence whooped that a** in front of everyone, can't spin that.
    The irony in your post.

Comment

this is funny as hell

Comment

Mikey is obviously going to say Lipinets hit harder, whether he did or not. Because he won, and it sounds much better to say that you beat a guy that hit harder than the guy you just lost to. He's never going to admit that not only did Spence walk all over him, he's also going to credit his power.

Comment

Spence has very good pop, and he definitely hits harder than Lipinets, but his power is definitely a bit overrated as of late. Also , not to mention. Spence is kind of a d bag when it comes to sparring, most guys don't try to kill each other in sparring, while Spence does, so of course they're going to remember him. Like, i'm one of the few people that still believe in singular shots that Thurman hits harder than Spence, and Bundu said the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            Why do middleweights and super middleweights who spar against Spence come out and say he hits very hard and is extremely strong?

One I can think of off the top of my head is Rob Brant. Brant has a great chin on him too if you've done your homework you'd know this. He called Spence a monster.
            Spence’s sparring partners definitely talk sht, one guy said he never felt someone hit so hard, another said he has light heavyweight power. Spence isn’t even close to hitting as hard as matthysse. Acting like he’s some monster puncher is a joke.

Comment

this kind of rationale is exactly why Ernie Shavers was lauded the hardest puncher of all time by all the guys that took his power and beat his ass.

men get butthurt by guys that dominate them.

Comment

Working...
              X