Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-21-2019, 08:11 AM #31
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18744 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 160,766.82
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Skull View Post
Probably because AJ knows how to box? Didn't feel the need to do what Wilder did.
He did exactly what Wilder did, only Wilder did it faster and more impressively.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-21-2019, 08:14 AM #32
Runways Only

Quoted: 4417 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 257,485.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
AJ and Wilder plan to fight each other so comparing how they did against similar opposition is relevant.
I truly believe Lo Greco was paid to take a dive. Lo Greco knew such an opportunity was as good as it was going to get. I’m starting to “acknowledge” or give in that preservation to promoters is extremely important, particularly odd matchmaking to highly protect investments for bigger fights. I think Khan’s last biggest bout is against Brook. Both men know this.
I'm Widdit! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:14 AM #33
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18744 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 160,766.82
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
Nah they're both stupid questions considering there's others like why did AJ as 10 fight novice knock Jason Gavern out 1 round quicker than Wilder who was on 31 fights? Or how why did it take Wilder, as a 33 fight veteran, 9 rounds to knock out Molina when AJ after 17 fights did it in 3 when Molina was juicing.

Fact is they're just all different fight.
My question is relevant, same as the ones you pose because we will look at is how they did with same guys as part of discussing their eventual fight..

The TS comparison was his usual Spence hating ******ed gibberish.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:18 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5224 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,469,872.44
Total Points: 127,612,241.62
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
What kind of silly ass question is that? Mikey Garcia has boxing in his blood. He was born to fight.

On the other hand, Dominic Breazeale started his career playing collegiate football. He just started boxing less than seven years ago at the of 23.

Besides, Breazeale doesn't have anywhere near the amount of ring experience, fundamentals and mechanics as Mikey Garcia have anyhow.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:49 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8329 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 191,877,749.14
Total Points: 192,072,039.07
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth View Post
I get it, Spence fought a smart, boring fight and never gave Garcia a chance. The downside being that if he wants to make money doing another ppv, he has pretty much pissed in that well.
Not true. All you have to do is keep winning & you can become PPV.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:18 PM #36
Banned

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Worick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,808.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
AJ and Wilder plan to fight each other so comparing how they did against similar opposition is relevant.
Not really. Thats like saying pac would of kod froid since pac stopped or did better against the same opposition.
Aj is a technical fighter that breaks down his opponents while wilder just swings like a madman just trying to land that one big punch
Worick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:34 PM #37
undisputed

Quoted: 2138 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 31,145.52
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth View Post
I get it, Spence fought a smart, boring fight and never gave Garcia a chance. The downside being that if he wants to make money doing another ppv, he has pretty much pissed in that well.
Spence threw over a 1000 punches and beat up Garcia on the inside and the outside. Garcia had plenty of "chances." If it was boring it's because Garcia didn't come to fight. He went into survival mode.
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, breazeale?, couldn't, errol, garcia, mikey, spence, wilder