No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: I Knew That I'd Knock Roman Gonzalez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Where is the ignorant people that said in this forum that the first fight was a robbery?

The first fight was competitive as hell.

This guy is a great warrior and a good boxer.

He is the eternal daddy of the bum Gonzalez.
    I never understood why people thought it was a robbery, i actually had Rungvisai winning the first fight but it was close. I also picked him to win by KO last night because i felt the writing was on the wall from the first fight as Chocolatito looked to be slipping more in each of the past few fights.

There's no way their first fight was a robbery, it was close.

The main difference for me is that Rungvisai always looked more comfortable against Gonzalez than Gonzalez did with him in both fights.

Classic case of running into a guy that has your number at the wrong time.

Comment

Where is the ignorant people that said in this forum that the first fight was a robbery?

I thought the first fight Roman won. That does not make me ignorant. It was a great fight and I had Roman winning on a hard fought bout against a bigger hard punching fighter.

This time around Sor did his homework and came dominant, he never let Roman employ his play and layed him out

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        I thought the first fight Roman won. That does not make me ignorant. It was a great fight and I had Roman winning on a hard fought bout against a bigger hard punching fighter.

This time around Sor did his homework and came dominant, he never let Roman employ his play and layed him out
        You can say that he won but never say that it was a great robbery like all the press and fanboys were saying.

The firts fight was too competitive and Sor did a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          I never understood why people thought it was a robbery, i actually had Rungvisai winning the first fight but it was close. I also picked him to win by KO last night because i felt the writing was on the wall from the first fight as Chocolatito looked to be slipping more in each of the past few fights.

There's no way their first fight was a robbery, it was close.

The main difference for me is that Rungvisai always looked more comfortable against Gonzalez than Gonzalez did with him in both fights.

Classic case of running into a guy that has your number at the wrong time
          Because the majority of the fans are biased and are ignorants.

Me too, I said that Sor won the first fight, very competitive.

Robbery? GTFOH.

Comment

He is a dirty grub that relies on headbuts when frustrated. Cuadras beat Sor, then Gonzalez beat Cuadras. Just as sor headbutted cuadras, he also cut up gonzalez, headbutted few more times, and still gets out boxed, gonzalez sets punching record for division, still loses. Great warrior my ass.

Comment

Well he is their to be HIT so...YEAH!

Comment

Working...
              X