Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the situation on "no go zones" in Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the situation on "no go zones" in Europe?

Regarding Muslim dominated neighborhoods and provinces is there really places like that in Europe? I'm not saying these are all terrorists waiting to make a strike, but areas that submit to their own code of laws and instilling Sharia within their communities. If there is, is there legitimate danger and cautions to be entering these areas as an outsider? This is really a question for posters who've lived or are living in Europe.

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    Regarding Muslim dominated neighborhoods and provinces is there really places like that in Europe? I'm not saying these are all terrorists waiting to make a strike, but areas that submit to their own code of laws and instilling Sharia within their communities. If there is, is there legitimate danger and cautions to be entering these areas as an outsider? This is really a question for posters who've lived or are living in Europe.
    Certainly. There are no go zones in muslim ghettos in most major Western European (not Eastern Euro) cities. Europe is getting increasingly segregated, contrary to the ideal of the European political project. The concept of a multicultural, multireligious Europe is a dystopia.

Comment

Some claim (trump for one) that London has no go areas that even the police don't go to.

Living outside of London and frequently visit i have never come across or heard of such zones.

It's only americans i see claim this.

Comment

Nope

Weltschmerz has a cuckold fetish

Comment

I also remember some Fox news pundit claim this last year and he had to retract his claims because it was absolute bs.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            Certainly. There are no go zones in muslim ghettos in most major Western European (not Eastern Euro) cities. Europe is getting increasingly segregated, contrary to the ideal of the European political project. The concept of a multicultural, multireligious Europe is a dystopia.
            That seems insanse to me. The whole idea of championing diversity sounds like a sweet and beautiful idea, but it's not anywhere near realistic.
            I can't believe there is actually places inside our allied countries in the EU that turn their heads to Muslim communities not assimilating in any way, shape or form. And beyond that, the fact that they are abiding by their own set of principles and ideals.

There is no really visible territories that I know of being completely Muslim dominated and object to outside American society, claiming their area as their safe zone. But it seems like in a way, for these supposed "no go zones" in Europe, these countries have essentially lost a part of themselves and their own national territory to Muslim communities. Like I just cannot fathom a day in age where our local police officers flat out refuse to operate in a Muslim province because of the power and numbers they have, and the idea that negotiation is futile.

This sounds like a slippery slope type of ordeal where these communities are not sworn under the given nations rule of law and allegiance and ultimately submit to their own codes and ethics, leading to more communities like this. Presumably under Sharia. Why wouldn't they keep growing. At this rate they are welcome to settle in these nations and set up shop.
            Sharia should absolutely NEVER be allowed to be practiced in the EU. It is a slap in the face to the nations citizenry. It goes against the framework of our beliefs and for America at least, is incompatible with our constitution.

Comment

I don't think it has much to do with "sharia", more like they feel that it's their territory now so they don't like when cops, firemen or anybody perceived as representing the state comes in.
              Something that has become systematic is that every time a patrol follows a suspect vehicle into a immigrants populated area, the suspect will call for all the neighborhood entourage for help, 10 year olds little ****s will throw rocks at them etc and the police will leave because their hierarchy don't want trouble and are scared of anything that could lead to major riots.

Comment

If there were a political will to restore order in all those areas, and that cops were allowed to use their firearms, the problem would be solved in weeks.

Comment

yeah - the dirty rats are allowed in to superior European countries, and then they try to turn them back into the same ****holes their fathers and grandfathers came from.

Eastern Euros don't tolerate it, doe. They will stomp mudholes in their rat arses if they tried such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Some claim (trump for one) that London has no go areas that even the police don't go to.

Living outside of London and frequently visit i have never come across or heard of such zones.

It's only americans i see claim this.
                    I was sceptical at first but I think your wrong. It looks like it may be a more real problem then the media and political establishment want to admit
                    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625...isation-London

Comment

Working...
                    X