Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Fans Will Get What They Desire - A Knockout of Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Canelo wins and that's if Canelo wins he won't get much credit for it because they will say he waited until GGG got old lol But if GGG wins he has the most to gain from it, his popularity will rise the money he makes per fight goes up. Another possibility is if GGG wins he'll fight bjs and retire I don't think he'll hang around to fight Jacobs again or challenge Charlo, Derevychenko etc. Hekk GGG could retire after this fight this is his cash out fight.
    Last edited by AdonisCreed; 02-22-2018, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by demetrios3 View Post
      What damage did Canelo inflict on GGG? He backpedaled the entire fight.

He ran doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Calm down bro you don’t know me. Imma lmao at you when you gotta say bye to your act lol
        I know you enough to know that you have a man crush on Canelo & would drink from his spit bucket if allowed. I better not see no new account named robi14 created on May 6.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          I know you enough to know that you have a man crush on Canelo & would drink from his spit bucket if allowed. I better not see no new account named robi14 created on May 6.
          You don’t know me bro calm down. Isn’t your original rayvez? Rrrayvez coming May 6th lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            You don’t know me bro calm down. Isn’t your original rayvez? Rrrayvez coming May 6th lol
            matter of fact, you can create a new account but you must name it Nelos Nut bag guzzler 13.

Comment

Canelo should stop this kind of cheap talk, last time he said same thing. Better do it on the fight night, stand your ground and fight, stop running and stop running your mouth too...

Comment

Canelo is officially on PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  matter of fact, you can create a new account but you must name it Nelos Nut bag guzzler 13.
                  OOOhhhh your soo cool bro. Lol triple hypes is coming to an end and there isn’t anything you can do about it. I know it makes you nervous. Just relax you can move on to lomachenkos hype train next. Till Mikey lights his ass up

Comment

He will most likely run try and pot-shot and get a UD robbery.

Comment

I see no one taking GGG by EASY TKO like last time???EVERY one of you guys predicted that? Where ya at now??? Do we need to do an ESPN 30for30 to find you guys again???

Comment

Working...
                      X