No announcement yet.

Jacobs would have schooled Groves? I think so

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
    Not a bad assessment however Jacobs Is small has a glass chin and overrated boxing ability.
    Even If you take size out of the equation, Groves Is still better than Jacobs at everything.

Groves best punch Is the right hand. He would kill Jacobs.....
    I disagree with the glass chin statement. Even iron chinned boxers clocked with a shot they don't see coming can get put down. The rest I can agree with, listen if Golovkin couldn't put Jacobs down for a full count his chin is strong enough. Groves is the bigger and harder puncher but Danny has speed on his side. It's why I say I would watch.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      I disagree with the glass chin statement. Even iron chinned boxers clocked with a shot they don't see coming can get put down. The rest I can agree with, listen if Golovkin couldn't put Jacobs down for a full count his chin is strong enough. Groves is the bigger and harder puncher but Danny has speed on his side. It's why I say I would watch.
      okay!

It's the mora fight as well doe...
      I don't think he takes a punch well...

Comment

In a boxing match Jacobs wins. If it turns into a brawl Groves wins it. Groves looked good with a nice jab in the beginning of his fight with Eubank but Eubank did nothing. I don't see Groves as a master boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
          Groves didn’t do anything. Just walking around like a mantis’s crab like Andy Lee, even Quillin ran up on Lee’s mantis style... Jacobs would have wrecked Groves the way he did to Kid Chocolate
          STOP--Neutralizing a guy like eubank is not easy to do. Groves is younger than jacobs and can box behind a jab.

Eubank was koing almost everyone he fought except saunders.....

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            STOP--Neutralizing a guy like eubank is not easy to do. Groves is younger than jacobs and can box behind a jab.

Eubank was koing almost everyone he fought except saunders.....
            Yes but he didn’t fight anybody notable, and this bout was his shine to prove to it

Comment

Even tho i like groves he's nothing special, the fight against junior showed us nothing but how shi**y eubank is, the fight was a mess..jacobs beats groves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                No, I don't think so. I don't think the transition from middle to super middle is an easy one.
                It's only eight pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  It's only eight pounds.
                  So easy when you explain it like that...

You should be a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                    okay!

It's the mora fight as well doe...
                    I don't think he takes a punch well...
                    I think he doesn't handle being stunned well, glass chin is Amir Khan versus Prescott down and all the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      So easy when you explain it like that...

You should be a trainer.
                      He should have told Rob Brant and Eubank Jr that

Comment

Working...
                      X