Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Porter DUCKING Errol Spence! "NOT MY GOAL, HE GOTTA WAIT"

These guys don't want no parts of Spence period

Comment

What does he mean he's making Spence wait? Spence is the champion not him. Wait for what?

Comment

I see why Ken talks for him 99% of the time.

Thats one of the p#ssiest things I've heard a pro boxer say to turn down a challenge in a minute. Beating Spence would be the biggest thing Porter ever did in his career. And he'd for sure get more respect for that then beating Garcia. I understand Thurman, that part at least makes sense. BUT if Thurman ain't calling, Garcia ain't calling, but Spence is calling every mfer out there then Porter should pick up the phone thats ringing.

Comment

Of course he is. He knows he would lose. He comes charging in wide open and Spence would blast him. None of the welterweights want to fight Spence including Danny Garcia.

Comment

yea the porters are a joke, sick of seeing his daddy always next to him answering shlt for him with their excuses

Comment

Really embarrassing and I'm a fan of Porter (or I was) it's Spence who's throwing him a bone , not the other way round, 'he gotta wait' gtfoh.

Comment

As far as I know, there's talks of a Thurman-Porter rematch later this year

Can't really be ducking Spence if he's going to fight the no.1 Welterweight instead..

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Of course he is. He knows he would lose. He comes charging in wide open and Spence would blast him. None of the welterweights want to fight Spence including Danny Garcia.
                  Danny and TC have publicly said they want the fight.

As usual boliodogs is absolutely clueless

Comment

Spence cursed himself when he destroyed Brook and Peterson. they're waiting to see cracks in his armour. Spence is destined to be the next GGG.

Thurman already told the world he's not facing anybody worth a damn in 2018.

Garcia is waiting for Thurman.
                    Porter is waiting for Thurman.
                    Vargas is waiting for Thurman.
                    Crawford/Horn winner wants Pacquiao.
                    Matthysse wants Pacquiao.
                    Khan wants Pacquiao.

meanwhile Spence has a belt up for grabs and nobody wants it.

Spence will join the list of most ducked. welcome to the club. right next to Winky, Mike Mccalum and GGG.

Al Haymon is not as powerful as people think. he can't talk any of his fighters into facing Spence.

during the fight vs Peterson he showed more layers to his game like fast foot speed and improved defense. these guys see nothing that can be exploited so they're gonna scout from long distance waiting for someone to expose something.

Comment

Working...
                    X