Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: Deontay Wilder turned down £10million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The usual weirdo Americans are out in force claiming that the number is too low. Wilder gets paid a Mill dollars you nutcases. £10 Mill is massive.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      eddie hearns 10 mil offer=bob arums countdown clock

neither offer ever existed or could be proven...or was ever sent to the other side

must be nice living in hearns imaginary world...i wanna make up stuff too...hey guys im tom brady...just got out of practice! love posting here on the scene!!!
      Hahaha hey there tom brady, its me beyonce just cooking some smores on a dull english cold night.

Comment

10 million dollars to Wilder, for a over billion dollar fight is a joke. This fight is going to be huge, to of the best heavy weight fighters of this generation both with massive KO power going at it for all the marbles, with each fighter big in their own country fighting for the titles, will be huge Because people haven't seem a great heavy weight fight in years and with both men having that kind of power will generate billions book it, with sponsors and PPV, and the gates, they will be generating billions of dollars.

Both boxers shouldn't take no less then a 125 million dollar split the first time around and the rematch should be a 150 million dollar split, otherwise they are getting cheated. Then fight 3 they should get Floyd and Pac money, 250 million dollar or a 200 million dollar split, they are probably going to charge 100 dollars for this fight.

50 million for Wilder and 75 million for Joshua, If the fights in England and If the fight is in Vegas vice versa 75 million for Wilder and 50 million for Joshua

Then move the rematch to England, home team gets the bigger split.

I wouldn't take that money they are offering right now, he's just low balling Wilder because he's trying to say no one knows who Wilder is and that's not true European fans of boxing know who the big boys are and other less known fighters they love their boxing and drinking.

Comment

Hearn isn't necessarily a liar in my eyes, he just withholds information.

I'm pretty sure 10mil for Wilder to face Joshua isn't a good offer numbers wise based on percentage. That's the biggest fight in boxing RIGHT NOW.

Yes, I think Wilder vs. Joshua is BIGGER than GGG-Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
            Razordork meant to say that GBP told GGG & Loeffler, ''fight Jacobs and then we'll give you Canelo, all for 10 million inclusive contract, because we promote Jacobs too....''
            B*tchLester must of forgot about the 10 million offered to lil g, even if it was a flat one....

http://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-hoy...-makes--113835

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Lowball offer which fools people who dont wanna do some basic math

Hearn is a hustler

He hustles fighters

And you actually have people who are fans of him
              i actually despised hearn for some reason as well..but as it turns out a good friend of mine who i respect dearly and deals with hearn all the time now, actually told me hearn is a really good guy.. i was shocked to hear it, but because of it i have changed my tune towards hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                ok eddie...show us the formal offer you sent to wilder, dibella and haymon...and ill believe you
                LOL yea this. Didn't watch the video, but I can only assume its bs or there were a lot of hoops to jump through to get that money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  The usual weirdo Americans are out in force claiming that the number is too low. Wilder gets paid a Mill dollars you nutcases. £10 Mill is massive.
                  You have no idea what Wilder gets paid.

When a fight is this big, it's a percentage split, not a flat fee. If Parker got a percentage, you better believe Wilder will too and a higher percentage at that.

Comment

Imagine the regret if ortiz beats him.

Comment

Why accept the 1st offer??? GGG and Manny got a pass for this yet the same posters attack Wilder

Comment

Working...
                      X