No announcement yet.

I thought Mexico will pay for the wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
    What are you talking about? You’re saying calculated airstrikes on tanks and high altitude rocket projectiles have women and children nearby?

Funny how the forum works, when people criticize Palestinian kids being blown to bits those posters are considered anti Semitic... but it’s ok for even other rogue racist posters to say landmining with the possibility of women and children as realistic casualties is fun to laugh about? Look at the posts. I know not all Americans feel this way, it’s the racist keyboard warriors thinking killing women and children for border control would send a message...

FFS..
    What am I talking about?! I'm talking about 18 civilians got killed by Turkish air strikes, and you got the nerve to be in here talking sh it about how we protect our border?

GTFOH...

Comment

What are you talking about? You’re saying calculated airstrikes on tanks and high altitude rocket projectiles have women and children nearby?

Funny how the forum works, when people criticize Palestinian kids being blown to bits those posters are considered anti Semitic... but it’s ok for even other rogue racist posters to say landmining with the possibility of women and children as realistic casualties is fun to laugh about? Look at the posts. I know not all Americans feel this way, it’s the racist keyboard warriors thinking killing women and children for border control would send a message...

FFS..
      So where were your calculations in August when you guys mistakenly hit those Iraqi Kurds? You dumb fuçks can't even hit the right people

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I care about the ends, not the means when it comes to the wall. There are ways to make Mexico pay indirectly by brokering a new NAFTA deal.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/11/trum...ugh-nafta.html
        Yeah... Whats described here doesnt add up to Mexico paying for the wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          What am I talking about?! I'm talking about 18 civilians got killed by Turkish air strikes, and you got the nerve to be in here talking sh it about how we protect our border?

GTFOH...
          Superfans and their glaring double standards.

It never gets old!

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            You are right, they are many lawns that need attention and the cars have to be washed. Lets not forget all those fruits that have to be picked up.

Viva Mexico indeed!

weak, gotta come better than that baby boy

1 post knocking dudes out by the batch.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            silly words in a desperate last attempt to try and impose some shame and disrespect lol I love it! use your words cause its all you can do! CANT STOP US! CANT STOP THE #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT!

You can only be mad and pacify yourself through words, go ahead make yourself feel better even if its just for the moment lmfao.

LOOK AT IT! ITS YOUR FUTURE! YOUR SONS FUTURE, YOURS DAUGHTERS FUTURE!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Superfans and their glaring double standards.

It never gets old!
              He's just a SuperIdiot. Of course, he is a EuroAsian, so you should expect him to just come forward face first, with no defense

Comment

So where were your calculations in August when you guys mistakenly hit those Iraqi Kurds? You dumb fuçks can't even hit the right people
                racist prick. Should we bump links of battles from nations with casualties of war that has your dumbass justifying landmines for border control in the USA? Is the USA at war with Mexicans crossing over? How’s your IQ dude?

Your dumbass also going on ignore for just being stupid and influenced by other racist bigots.

Comment

He's just a SuperIdiot. Of course, he is a EuroAsian, so you should expect him to just come forward face first, with no defense
                  LMFAO!!

You're having fun with him now.

Comment

racist prick. Should we bump links of battles from nations with casualties of war that has your dumbass justifying landmines for border control in the USA? Is the USA at war with Mexicans crossing over? How’s your IQ dude?

Your dumbass also going on ignore for just being stupid and influenced by other racist bigots.
                    I'm racist because you guys launch missiles with the accuracy of throwing a handful of rocks...? I guess it's my fault you guys hit collateral damage and hit the wrong targets. Please put me in ignore, its the nicest thing you could do to me, you ******

Comment

LMFAO!!!

You might as well save yourself time and hassle and just put everyone on ignore except Team D superfans like MCC and his ilk.

Comment

Working...
                      X