Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana's trainer Robert Garcia says it's unlikely he'll return to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcos Maidana's trainer Robert Garcia says it's unlikely he'll return to boxing

Does Argentina have a boxing hall of fame? At least he'll get into that if so

Comment

Robert doesnt know he hasnt even talked to him in a long time, they were at the same fight and didnt even go and greet each other.

That RGBA and Argentenia Beef is Real, and poor Maidana is caught in the middle of it, his lil homie put him in a tough spot lol.

Comment

Maidana cashed out after the Mayweather fights. He made his money and is done with the sport. The rumors of how big he is now are alarming. Not wanting to train anymore. Long layoff, his own trainer thinks he's done. Garcia went from early this year saying Maidana needs a lot of work 5 months to shed the weight but he'll be back to fight in Fall. Then said still no word from Maidana maybe he'll be back to fight in winter. To then next year. Now he's saying he's not coming back. Maidana just not hungry or needs boxing anymore. If he comes back I doubt the same fire will be there and he will get knocked off by any of the top guys at 147. Only way I see him coming back is if he runs out of money and needs a big pay.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Maidana cashed out after the Mayweather fights. He made his money and is done with the sport. The rumors of how big he is now are alarming. Not wanting to train anymore. Long layoff, his own trainer thinks he's done. Garcia went from early this year saying Maidana needs a lot of work 5 months to shed the weight but he'll be back to fight in Fall. Then said still no word from Maidana maybe he'll be back to fight in winter. To then next year. Now he's saying he's not coming back. Maidana just not hungry or needs boxing anymore. If he comes back I doubt the same fire will be there and he will get knocked off by any of the top guys at 147. Only way I see him coming back is if he runs out of money and needs a big pay.
          He looks like he weighs close to 200 pounds

Comment

Chino eating good and enjoying his life...more power to him....he entertained us and I salute him!!....enjoy your life Champ!!!

Comment

maidana will be back after he runs out of farming supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                Robert doesnt know he hasnt even talked to him in a long time, they were at the same fight and didnt even go and greet each other.

That RGBA and Argentenia Beef is Real, and poor Maidana is caught in the middle of it, his lil homie put him in a tough spot lol.
                What's the beef between RGBA and Argentina?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=697867

This thread says otherwise

Comment

Working...
                  X