No announcement yet.

Macaulay Culkin KNOWS BOXING!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macaulay Culkin KNOWS BOXING!

So I'm binging Joe Rogan Experience videos on YouTube before they take them all down.

The Macaulay Culkin interview comes on and I'm thinking Joes gonna ask him some crazy questions about MJ and how it really was? and Mila Kunis losing her V card to him, no Joe doesnt ask anything like I guess Howard Stern would and so they end up talking about boxing.

So I'm thinking Macaulay gonna be total casual but no he really knows his shat !

He even says he was at the Holyfield vs Bowe and Holyfield vs Lewis fights like WHAT??? Dude is like my age so he was a lil kid when the Holyfield vs Bowe fights took place.

He says his favorite current fighters were Deontay Wilder, GGG(this interview took place in 2018 before Fury beating or even fighting Deontay yet and when AJ was still undefeated).

Macaulay held his own and even knew more about boxing than Joe Rogan did lol. I was shocked like WTF?

Macaulay was even complaining how Lennox Lewis always kept his trunks up high so that his opponents had a disadvantage and smaller area to try to land on.

He also said he wanted Deontay to fight AJ before one of them loses and was worried it end up like MayPac so that the time they fight the hypes no longer as strong as it was back in 2018! (he was RIGHT both have KO losses now).

He also complained how Connor was hitting Floyd with illegal rabbit punches and tomahawk punches and the ref let all those slide.

Imagine if Macaulay's on boxingscene right now posting under one of these posters names.

I'm watch the Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis episodes next that be funny if Joe says to Lennox you know Macaulay Culkin threw u under the bus for cheating and having your shorts up too high???

Oh yeah and Joe tries to compare Tyson to Deontay and Macaulay corrects him and says they fight completely different Tyson fought very solid with his hands up tight against him with his guard up the entire time and exploded while Deontay has his hand down to the side and has that big right hand that he counts on.

Comment

Damn that is really surprising. No casual fan could give that type of feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
        Damn that is really surprising. No casual fan could give that type of feedback.
        did u think he would know all that and be at the bowe vs Holyfield fights?

Prob knows more about boxing than your red K arse

Comment

Reckon he jizzed on mila kunis face?

Comment

He used to pass by me now and then on the way to work ,usually when I was rushing with a bad hangover in my early 30”s in N.Y ,the guy who played Luther in the warriors David Kelley also walked the same path both looked crazy in their early age...David looked better then in his prime years , I think those stories would be true tbh. I once followed quarterback Dan Marino in a coffee place with a real bad hangover explaining I was late for work and he needs to give me his autograph for a real Dolphins fan but he had his hands full by the time I went in and apparently he was really on some good stuff .......must have been that street .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-09-2020, 01:36 AM.

Comment

I had no idea that Macaulay Culkin even liked women or was with her (Mila Kunis).
              Last edited by jaded; 08-09-2020, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                So I'm binging Joe Rogan Experience videos on YouTube before they take them all down.

The Macaulay Culkin interview comes on and I'm thinking Joes gonna ask him some crazy questions about MJ and how it really was? and Mila Kunis losing her V card to him, no Joe doesnt ask anything like I guess Howard Stern would and so they end up talking about boxing.

So I'm thinking Macaulay gonna be total casual but no he really knows his shat !

He even says he was at the Holyfield vs Bowe and Holyfield vs Lewis fights like WHAT??? Dude is like my age so he was a lil kid when the Holyfield vs Bowe fights took place.

He says his favorite current fighters were Deontay Wilder, GGG(this interview took place in 2018 before Fury beating or even fighting Deontay yet and when AJ was still undefeated).

Macaulay held his own and even knew more about boxing than Joe Rogan did lol. I was shocked like WTF?

Macaulay was even complaining how Lennox Lewis always kept his trunks up high so that his opponents had a disadvantage and smaller area to try to land on.

He also said he wanted Deontay to fight AJ before one of them loses and was worried it end up like MayPac so that the time they fight the hypes no longer as strong as it was back in 2018! (he was RIGHT both have KO losses now).

He also complained how Connor was hitting Floyd with illegal rabbit punches and tomahawk punches and the ref let all those slide.

Imagine if Macaulay's on boxingscene right now posting under one of these posters names.
                He may have been to the Holyfield fight but I actually talked to the ref who I worked with and said off record the Holyfield fight was a Lewis robbery who should have won but King had control. Lewis other tactics could easily be said about any fighter ,the fact is he was a semi celebrity with interest in boxing so that’s not a bad thing,he grew to look like a hybrid human / duck on drugs ....hope he’s doing well when I saw him he looked like probably what some on here look like....lol

I was actually robbed of 10 G”s in the first Holyfield/ Lewis fight bc we all know who won. Lol

Comment

Damn that’s funny and surprising but cool, lol

Comment

Bro not to sound too harsh but Who the F cares?
                    Hes a red-blooded male like all males, it shouldn't really suprise you that minor celebrity likes boxing...

Comment

Working...
                    X