Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk at heavgweight: he's not gonna pan out like people think.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usyk at heavgweight: he's not gonna pan out like people think.

OK I've done a proper analysis of this guy and I've confirmed, he's in over his head.

I have analysed his style and come to the conclusion that it will not cut it for him at world championship level in the heavyweight division.

His problems are his style, age, and the extra weight. As shown in the Joyce fight in order to compete with a super heavyweight Usyk must deploy a high energy style, working for every second of every round, while he was able to do this for 5 rounds when he was 25 years old, I don't think he will find it so easy for 12 rounds ar 33 years old.

I belive Usyk will soon find that when he looks for that extra gear it will not be there, and his opponent will unload combination punches into usyks head and knock him through the ropes and back to the cruiserweight position.

I belive otto Wallin stops Usyk
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 08-08-2020, 09:39 PM.

He's too small. He doesn't hit nearly hard enough to keep the bigger guys off. He's also not slick enough to keep them from knocking him out.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      He's too small. He doesn't hit nearly hard enough to keep the bigger guys off. He's also not slick enough to keep them from knocking him out.
      This

It's one thing shoe shining the slow as molasses Joyce for 5 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
        I agree with this

Talented fighter but he is just too small.

Comment

I'll reserve judgment til after the Chisora fight.

Comment

Usyk is a better southpaw then Wallin at least right now . The thing is when A.J defeats him he will be another guy easy to win over because he lost , the Fury fans I expect to be in full force and say he defeated a Cruiserweight.

Comment

Hurting a person is nice, outscoring them nicer.

We shall see.

Comment

I will wait to see how he does against Chisora.

Comment

He is plenty big enough and has enough pop when he sits down on his punches to keep them all honest. He has enough skill to beat any of this current crop of HWs, we will see if he does or not but dont set yourself up to get your feelings hurt.

Comment

Agreed. I think he is too small and doesn't quite have the power for heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X