No announcement yet.

Julian Assange Arrested!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    Don't mind him, he's an internet troll who just cries "gotcha" whenever you correct him with facts.

He can’t handle the truth, like his orange idol.

Comment

So reporting the truth gets you locked up now?

Comment

I dont know how harsh Assange should pe prosecuted

Hes just leaking information

He didnt steal any

Now Bradley manning, that phaggot needs to be executed

Should've been executed already

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          So reporting the truth gets you locked up now?
          Shouldnt imo

Maybe they can shut down his website or financial penalties, whatever

But Assange didnt steal or hack any info

He was given them

The hackers and whistleblowers are the ones that committed the real crime imo

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            I dont know how harsh Assange should pe prosecuted

Hes just leaking information

He didnt steal any

Now Bradley manning, that phaggot needs to be executed

Should've been executed already
            Iirc, I read Assange is only facing one charge and it carries a maximum sentence of 5 years.

Comment

It's not a given that he will end up in the US...it will be interesting to see if a UK judge actually hands him over or not. It's possible that he walk out of a UK prison a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Iirc, I read Assange is only facing one charge and it carries a maximum sentence of 5 years.
                He should've just turned himself in and did 5 years lol

How long was he holed up in that embassy? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Currently with regards to Chelsea Manning...but now they are looking for ways to add to that.

I think they're hoping to clear up some questions about what happened in 2016 and would probably make some kind of deal for his co-operation but I'm not sure they have any legitimate right to. There is an argument to made that he did nothing more than what other media outlets have done when leaking info in the name of Journalism. I don't think the UK can just turn him over without a lengthy process...could be years if ever.

Tucker Carlson raises some interesting points about all this...I tend to agree with him.

Last edited by jaded; 04-12-2019, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                    Always deflecting, you can’t handle the fact that your orange man is a lying idiot.
                    Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    Don't mind him, he's an internet troll who just cries "gotcha" whenever you correct him with facts.
                    What's strange is I put him on ignore almost a year ago because he'd follow me from thread to thread quoting me. No matter what the subject was about if he saw me in a thread he'd quote me. I can't see any of his replies or comments unless someone quotes him. I haven't said a word to him in almost a year and he's still following me around from thread to thread talking to me even though i never talk back to him. This is honestly the strangest thing I've ever seen. He really is obsessed with me.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      It's not a given that he will end up in the US...it will be interesting to see if a UK judge actually hands him over or not. It's possible that he walk out of a UK prison a free man.
                      He's coming to the US. He was arrested on behalf of the US. The official charge he was arrested on, the rape in Sweden, doesn't exist anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X