No announcement yet.

What is with the racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is with the racism?

How come everything now had to do with racism? Everything, wars, beefs, everything. MLK said we were all equal a long time ago how come no one has listened???

Let us all hope that the dark clouds of racial prejudice will soon pass away, and that in some not too distant tomorrow the radiant stars of love and brotherhood will shine over our great nation with all their scintillating beauty. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Last edited by ViciousVic; 02-08-2011, 11:34 PM.

Far more wars are fought over religion, ideology, tribal feudalism and oil than racism.

Comment

Because its fun

Give it a try you dope

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Because its fun

Give it a try you dope
        Look at you so cute calling me names through the internet, how tough.

Comment

Originally posted by ViciousVic View Post
          How come everything now had to do with racism? Everything, wars, beefs, everything. MLK said we were all equal a long time ago how come no one has listened???

Let us all hope that the dark clouds of racial prejudice will soon pass away, and that in some not too distant tomorrow the radiant stars of love and brotherhood will shine over our great nation with all their scintillating beauty. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

I still fucking hate black people, they be stealing my shit all of the fuckin' time.
          Did you hear the one about . .
          . . the baby nigger who went to heaven and got his wings? He said, "God! Look! I'm an angel!", and God said, "No you stupid nigger! You're a bat, now eff off!"

We don't like your kind around here boy!

Comment

Whoaaah buddy.. I just saw what you wrote in white....

reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by ViciousVic View Post

Martin Luther King, Jr.

I still fucking hate black people, they be stealing my shit all of the fuckin' time.
              Did you hear the one about . .
              . . the baby nigger who went to heaven and got his wings? He said, "God! Look! I'm an angel!", and God said, "No you stupid nigger! You're a bat, now eff off!"

Comment

Because some humans have not fully evolve yet.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                  agreed....too many people stuck in the stone ages.....its like they never learned how to have a conversation with some one they have isues with and instead resort straight to hated insults and violence....too many people overreacting over the smallest things......

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    You talking about the beige future?

Comment

Working...
                    X