No announcement yet.

People are sleeping on Ruiz jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are sleeping on Ruiz jr

People are sleeping on the fat boy because of his body but I do believe he will give AJ more problems than almost everyone he has faced so far.

Ruiz is fat and much smaller than AJ, but the dude knows how to fight.

What makes it worse for AJ is when fat boy gives him problems it’s going to look worse because he’ll be getting some work from someone who looks like they literally just got off of the couch and told his homie to hold his beer.

I just look forward to all of the damage control by AJ’s fanboys after the fight.

Must be why he looks like a lumpy pillow.

Comment

True, Andy has more skills than Joshua but he is at too big a physical disadvantage to defeat Joshua. Andy was better than Parker also but could not get a clear victory because he just could not keep up the pace for a full 12.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
        People are sleeping on the fat boy because of his body...
        Can't really blame 'em, he does look fairly comfortable. Kinda like a hairy, sweaty waterbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Must be why he looks like a lumpy pillow.
          No doubt about that Mr. Barrett, but that Mexican lumpy pillow also gives lumps.

I look forward to conversing with you after the fight my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            True, Andy has more skills than Joshua but he is at too big a physical disadvantage to defeat Joshua. Andy was better than Parker also but could not get a clear victory because he just could not keep up the pace for a full 12.
            True, I don’t think he will win but I do believe he will give AJ problems and make him look less than stellar in his U.S. debut.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Can't really blame 'em, he does look fairly comfortable. Kinda like a hairy, sweaty waterbed.
              I see what you did there.

Comment

Ruiz will get walked straight through

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  ......... The more skilled Ruiz won't win a round.

Comment

anybody aj fights has skills and is tough, anyone wilder fights is a overrated bum who you find any and everything to say something negative about, we get it guys

Comment

Working...
                    X