Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: “I knew Ruiz was going to win as soon as I saw the ringwalk, I called it”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury: “I knew Ruiz was going to win as soon as I saw the ringwalk, I called it”

Tyson fury the Lineal HW champ gave a radio interview TODAY, said “I called it, as soon as I saw AJ during the ringwalk I knew he was getting knocked out, he was too dry, he didn’t look like he did a warm up and his body language was all wrong, it was like he didn’t want to be there, straight away I knew he was getting beat”

You can check the interview by going on podcasts and typing in ‘the sedano show’ and it’ll be the first episode on the recent episodes list.

When the Lineal HW champ speaks, you listen.

STFU you drug cheating fat POS.

Comment

His trainer, Ben Davidson, also tweeted emojis of mouth sealed, brain, and two eyes (he has deleted it now). So they knew Josh was concussed before going to the ring.

Almost every British boxer that was there has hinted the same thing. But why is Hearn lying for?

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        His trainer, Ben Davidson, also tweeted emojis of mouth sealed, brain, and two eyes (he has deleted it now). So they knew Josh was concussed before going to the ring.

Almost every British boxer that was there has hinted the same thing. But why is Hearn lying for?
        Got any links for this?

Comment

Oh oh lets see what all the people that were on here and social media kissing Fury A$$ for his "classy" comments, and calling Wilder classless have to say now..

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
            Got any links for this?
            It’s on Sporting Icons youtube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              It’s on Sporting Icons youtube channel.
              Just watched the Sporting Icons video & saw the tweet from Davidson, the Sporting Icon guy goes on the say he doesn't think Joshua was concussed and doesn't think Hearn is lying when he said everything was OK prior to the fight, so who knows.

I can see why people are thinking somethign happened though 100%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uegl7gS4DQE

Comment

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aH...=1559709834087

Tyson Fury charisma is GREAT for the sport of Boxing IMO this was funny though he was on FIRE taking AIM at everybody

Comment

Working...
                X