No announcement yet.

Justice Dept. investigating Harvard over affirmative action policies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    No. That's exactly the mentality that built HBCU'S. White people didn't want us at their schools so we built our own. That's the mentality we need today. I don't even support affirmative action. We'll never get ahead trying to force white people to let us in their space. Other races don't do that. They build their own

I support affirmative action in govt positions & programs where policy is being set & contracts for public works. But not in the private sector
    THE bolded. It's extremely very rare to change my mind on certain things, but when there is a post that makes sense, I'll give credit where it's due. Initially I was against affirmative action, but if it's for the public sector, then most people wouldn't care, or at least reasonable people, I think where there is so much rancor and anger is that there is affirmative action for the private sector. I believe most of the anger towards affirmative action would subside if the Federal government makes sure that it doesn't get used in the private sector.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao at “build your own”

Good luck without whitey’s tax dollars

You guys do so good at running Chicago, Baltimore, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Africa...

Please share this wisdom on how to build great things
      This is the second time you quoted me and i haven't posted in hours and this is an old post. The other post you said my uncle when the post clearly says stepfather. You must be drunk as usual on a Thursday night/Friday morning. No hoes to **** with. You're miserable and lonely. You just got paid and you spent half your check on alcohol. You still gotta get up in the morning and go to that miserable job that barely pays the bills.
      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 12-01-2017, 01:09 AM.

Comment

This is something i can stand with. Schools should not discriminate based on race. People should be given equal opportunity to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Non whites and women get extra points on civil service exams too.
          It looks like we got a new convert in favor of such favoritism on civil service exams.

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
          THE bolded. It's extremely very rare to change my mind on certain things, but when there is a post that makes sense, I'll give credit where it's due. Initially I was against affirmative action, but if it's for the public sector, then most people wouldn't care, or at least reasonable people, I think where there is so much rancor and anger is that there is affirmative action for the private sector. I believe most of the anger towards affirmative action would subside if the Federal government makes sure that it doesn't get used in the private sector.

Comment

This is the second time you quoted me and i haven't posted in hours and this is an old post. The other post you said my uncle when the post clearly says stepfather. You must be drunk as usual on a Thursday night/Friday morning. No hoes to **** with. You're miserable and lonely. You just got paid and you spent half your check on alcohol. You still gotta get up in the morning and go to that miserable job that barely pays the bills.
            I hardly drink, sorry to disappoint you

O don’t deal with hoes anymore, I have a nice girl laying up in bed right now while I’m on the back deck enjoying a beautiful unseasonably warm November night cranking some of that medical grade goodness..

Chill out fool, I only **** with you cuz I like you

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              I hardly drink, sorry to disappoint you

O don’t deal with hoes anymore, I have a nice girl laying up in bed right now while I’m on the back deck enjoying a beautiful unseasonably warm November night cranking some of that medical grade goodness..

Chill out fool, I only **** with you cuz I like you
              You are drunk or extremely lonely

Comment

You are drunk or extremely lonely
                Neither buddy

Just unwinding after work, pushing your poo in on threads

Comment

Standardized test are racists. In fact, they were first implemented in Ivy League schools to keep out Jews.

Comment

Remember when the tests were culturally biased? Then a bunch of East and South Asian's came over and blew that excuse out of the water. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      It looks like we got a new convert in favor of such favoritism on civil service exams.
                      Yeah, that was surprising.

I don't know if it's changed, but Austin's system gave "minorities" (which includes women) 5 points on the exam.

Veterans with an Honorable Discharge got 5 points.

Think about that one....

Comment

Working...
                      X