Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Team PAC and Koncz Attacked Photograph!? Marquez 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threatens to kidnap kids.
    Thinks drug users should be put to death.
    Says gays are worse than animals.

Pacquiao such a good guy though.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Classier than beating your own girl in front of your own kids that's for sure.
      yep..just kidnap the damn child....Floyd needs to take notes

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Threatens to kidnap kids.
        Thinks drug users should be put to death.
        Says gays are worse than animals.

Pacquiao such a good guy though.
        He smiles and stays humble doe

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          yep..just kidnap the damn child....Floyd needs to take notes
          don't forget to make the child disappear........

Comment

http://www.philstar.com/metro/320722...-child-support
            http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/...he-belt/story/

These are real news sites are they not? The case went to court.

But i'm lying though.
            The case went to court and she lost. The "Threat case" wasn't even part of the court proceedings and was never mentioned in news sites in the local media. If you want unproven allegations (The court finds that her stories are off from each other and thats why she lost the case....) Then its just laughable from you.

The 'rumors' where debunked in the case and after it. That even when the girl once more opened in 2011, no one believed her.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              The case went to court and she lost. The "Threat case" wasn't even part of the court proceedings and was never mentioned in news sites in the local media. If you want unproven allegations (which the court founded out that the girl was lying which was why she lost the case) Then its just laughable from you.

The 'rumors' where debunked in the case and after it. That even when the girl once more opened in 2011, no one believed her.
              You just said i was lying but now you acknowledge it.

You knew i wasn't lying all along, but wanted to protect the scumbag.

Flip-flopping worse than animals person.

Comment

You just said i was lying but now you acknowledge it.

You knew i wasn't lying all along, but wanted to protect the scumbag.

Flip-flopping worse than animals person.
                Oh no the ****** replies. You didn't comprehend what I said.
                These "Rumors" of Pacquiao threatening the Girl were spread and the allegations was never part of court because IT NEVER HAPPENED. The court never acknowledged the FAKE NEWS of Pacquiao threatening the girl, thats why it was never mentioned in court, because it was FAKE NEWS that had SPREAD.

But we know you are a ****** so I understand.

Comment

So your source is a site known in the Philippines for false news and fabricated news? And has the name Chizmiz which means (Rumor) in the Philippines....Moron.....
                  lololol pwned!

Comment

Oh no the ****** replies. You didn't comprehend what I said.
                    These "Rumors" of Pacquiao threatening the Girl were spread and the allegations was never part of court because IT NEVER HAPPENED. The court never acknowledged the FAKE NEWS of Pacquiao threatening the girl, thats why it was never mentioned in court, because it was FAKE NEWS that had SPREAD.

But we know you are a ****** so I understand.
                    You said i was lying and the site i quoted was fake news. Now you acknowledge what i said did happen. Why should anyone believe what you're saying now? You obviously lie to protect the ******.

You're a flip-flopping worse than animals person.

Pacquiao could gun down 50 innocent people and still be found not guilty in that backwards country. Him being found not guilty means nothing.
                    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-18-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Pinoy news sites had the story too, but they've all removed it. Can't have Pacquiao the hero of the Philippines looking bad.

hmm, i wonder why it got removed.. maybe because there was no truth to it. do you really think pac has that much power in the philipines?

pac is the voice for the poor and the less fortunate but you do understand that in the philipines, there is also rich and middle class people living there who could care less about manny?

Comment

Working...
                      X