Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Police Officers Attacked While Sitting in Squad Car!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] More Police Officers Attacked While Sitting in Squad Car!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/17...ladelphia.html

Gunman ambushes Philadelphia cop, injures 5 others before being shot dead

A gunman ambushed and shot a Philadelphia police sergeant late Friday, then embarked on a rampage that injured four civilians and a University of Pennsylvania police officer before he was killed, the city's police commissioner said.

Richard Ross Jr. told a press conference early Saturday that two of the injured civilians were in critical condition, while the law enforcment officials were in stable condition.

Officials did not disclose the suspect's motive or his identity. However, Fox29 reported that a note written by the suspect expressed hatred of police officers.

The shooting happened at around 11:20 p.m. in West Philadelphia, a few blocks from the University of Pennsylvania campus.

Ross said the violence began when the suspect approached Sgt. Sylvia Young, a 19-year veteran of the force, as she sat in her police car and opened fire. The commissioner said that Young was shot up to eight times and some of the shots were deflected by her bulletproof vest.

"It is absolutely amazing that she is here [alive]," Ross said, adding that the suspect did not say anything before he opened fire.

Officials said the suspect fled, then shot into a nearby bar. Ross said two people were injured there; a bar security guard who was shot in the left leg and a woman who the suspect used as a human shield before shooting her in the leg.

As police gave chase, Ross said the suspect fled again and shot into a nearby car, striking a man and woman in the chest.

At that point, Ross said the suspect was chased into an alley by two police officers and 56-year-old Eddie Miller, a retired cop who is part of the University of Pennsylvania police force. There, the suspect was shot and killed.

Friday's shooting was the second ambush of a Philadelphia police officer this year. In January, 30-year-old Edward Archer shot Officer Jesse Hartnett multiple times as Hartnett sat in his squad car.

Archer told investigators he "acted in the name of Islam" and "pledges his allegiance to [ISIS]", authorities said at the time.

"This is a dangerous job, it always has been," Ross said Saturday, "[but] this is a tough time in policing for a lot of reasons."
    __________________________________________________ __________

Great job BLM and Clinton, see the violence that you have created in America? Is this what Americans need or want?

I just dumped a massive Mohammed in that there toilet. Smelled like... Shiznit! Stinky!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I just dumped a massive Mohammed in that there toilet. Smelled like... Shiznit! Stinky!
      What's this got to do with this thread boy? Don't make me sit on a plane for twelve hours to get to Japan to kick your ass. I'll also feed Johnny to my cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        What's this got to do with this thread boy? Don't make me sit on a plane for twelve hours to get to Japan to kick your ass. I'll also feed Johnny to my cat.
        Green k sent! I just love any opportunity to crap on Mohammed. Great post brother!

Comment

Green k sent! I just love any opportunity to crap on Mohammed. Great post brother!
          I was just kidding. I have no intention of going to Japan or letting my cat kill and eat your dog. Thanks for the karma. Karma rapist sodomized me a few hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            I was just kidding. I have no intention of going to Japan or letting my cat kill and eat your dog. Thanks for the karma. Karma rapist sodomized me a few hours ago.
            I hate that **** head. He double dipped in my azz. I expect thrilled penetration any moment. He is a **** head.

What message did he leave you? He's sick in the brain.

Comment

I hate that **** head. He double dipped in my azz. I expect thrilled penetration any moment. He is a **** head.

Green Karma sent bud.

Oh, he said "hahahaha"

Comment

That is actually BPP you know....
                so take it like a man,
                overmanned!:smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

That is actually BPP you know....
                  so take it like a man,
                  overmanned!:smileysex

BPP? Not sure what it means?

Comment

BPP? Not sure what it means?