No announcement yet.

Any break up advice ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    A couple days ago I was ready to make a Xanax vodka smoothie I was so upset and angry at myself. Still feel like **** though lad

I hear you man but that's hard. I tried the blind drunk thing but it didn't work out. Haven't hit the bottle like that in awhile, women can defiantly hurt but I betrayed her.

She kept trying with me.

I'm getting there man, thing is I don't even crave another chick right now.

I sound like a giant poooosy but I wish she would contact me.
    You'll get over her sooner if you didn't meet or see her, trust me that's what you need.

Good songs, booze, box of tissues. After a week you won't feel as shïtty as you do now, a month from now you are already hanging around with your mates and would have less time thinking about her.

Don't go overboard and walk into a glass door again lad, keep your chin up because that's how you can drink off a bottle

Spend time with family if possible, they come in real handy in these situations.

Comment

A couple days ago I was ready to make a Xanax vodka smoothie I was so upset and angry at myself. Still feel like **** though lad

I hear you man but that's hard. I tried the blind drunk thing but it didn't work out. Haven't hit the bottle like that in awhile, women can defiantly hurt but I betrayed her.

She kept trying with me.

I'm getting there man, thing is I don't even crave another chick right now.

I sound like a giant poooosy but I wish she would contact me.
      Seriously bro, you are mistaking good, nasty sex with something more meaningful. She wants to control you with sex. Be a real man, never beg or crawl back to a female - they will never respect you.

Comment

Damn man this is what I needed.

I am just in thay stage where I'm beating myself up. This was the best woman I have had, smart loyal, good job, didn't drink or do drugs (well pot) sex was great. I would make her squirt regularly and all that. We would be going at it all the time.

When I needed anything she was there.

And I went and blew it. Treated her like she didn't mean anything but she was everything to me.

A part of me doesn't feel like it's over but I can't hang my hopes on that.

I'm pretty sure she feels as bad as I do but I wish she would speak to me. I think this is the wake up call I needed but I fear it's too late.
        Some say its never too late. if she is smart she will probably realize you were being self destructive.

Comment

She's breaking it off,with me. No idea.

This ****ing sucks
          i got an army of jap hoes that will tear your dong off..

wimmin love manipulating and playing games.

i got hoes, i have not pounded them, because I stopped cheating on my wife, but they are hungry for dixk..

they will play silly games.. they will test your love.. they will ... once they feel secure in your relationship, look for guys like me, who will abuse them sexuallly, never call them, never return text messages, i just am not that kinda needy guy that checks my cell phone, or anything like that..

my password on my ipphone,my wike knows it, and she does not even check it anymore.. i am one boring old fplyf..

my ****o is the idf or mossad killing mo ****ers... my wife says.. why do not you just want naked jap or other wimmin doing lesbian or perverted chit.

papa, you are extremely crazy and violent.. i do not hit my wife, but i love war tactics.. i should have gone to the citadel or vmi, as I was accepted to both..

in high school, we used to get these silly tests, and they were all for ghetto people, like me.. all of them military appitude kind of bs. i scored well in not having any skills, and infantry man was my forte..

i am going to go to yokosuka, my lil cousin joined the gayvy navy.. he is smart, so he is in signal intelligence..

son, you are my fam... **** her, ignore her, and be the back door guy... the less you care, the more she will wonder why you do not care and bother you... buy you presents.. i know what i am saying

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            You'll get over her sooner if you didn't meet or see her, trust me that's what you need.

Good songs, booze, box of tissues. After a week you won't feel as shïtty as you do now, a month from now you are already hanging around with your mates and would have less time thinking about her.

Don't go overboard and walk into a glass door again lad, keep your chin up because that's how you can drink off a bottle

Spend time with family if possible, they come in real handy in these situations.

Thanks lad, yeah my friends took me out tonight. Didn't even have to pay.

My family yeah, sort of lol.

My hotter ex hit me up so that made me feel good. She heard we broke it off and hit me up right away.

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Seriously bro, you are mistaking good, nasty sex with something more meaningful. She wants to control you with sex. Be a real man, never beg or crawl back to a female - they will never respect you.

The last part might be true

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Some say its never too late. if she is smart she will probably realize you were being self destructive.

I felt like she was too good for me and maybe ****ed myself up a bit?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Are the tissues used to clean up after a jerk?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                I jerk and then use the tissue to cry in

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  obviously, but also handy for the feeling that takes over you after a wank.

Comment

• Hang in there beer

Sucks i know but women are dumb af

Good advice in this thread

Comment

Thanks lad, yeah my friends took me out tonight. Didn't even have to pay.

My family yeah, sort of lol.

My hotter ex hit me up so that made me feel good. She heard we broke it off and hit me up right away.

The last part might be true

I felt like she was too good for me and maybe ****ed myself up a bit?
                      Very common... Some of the issues you spoke about affecting you are such that the feeling of not being good enough is part of those issues. the military stuff.

Just to give you perspective when my dad was civilian after the second world war, society felt obligated to make sure he was taken care of and provided opportunity and compassion. A lot of vets don't receive either. Although, watching my boy I do see folks who are kind... And that is great but only goes so far...

When you are used to dealing with stress in uncomplicated strategies, and have to deal with so much, it can make one feel horrid and even unworthy. Then we become self destructive...no mystery there. Just be aware of it and do the best you can!

Comment

Working...
                      X