Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not surprising. China wasn't saying the same thing Trump was saying after their meeting. You can't believe anything Trump says

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Figures some chumps in here that never served a day in their life are upset that troops are coming back home and not being the world police
      Chickenhawk is a political term used in the United States to describe a person who strongly supports war or other military action (i.e., a war hawk), yet who actively avoids or avoided military service when of age.

The term indicates that the person in question is hypocritical for personally dodging a draft or otherwise shirking their duty to their country during a time of armed conflict while advocating that others do so. Generally, the implication is that chickenhawks lack the moral character to participate in war themselves, preferring to ask others to support, fight and perhaps die in an armed conflict.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(politics)

Comment

• Didn't think I'd see the day when team D turned into the pro-war party

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Didn't think I'd see the day when team D turned into the pro-war party
          Are you serious? When has the Democrats ever been anti-war?

Some of the **** y'all say leads me to believe y'all didn't start following politics until Trump was President.

The only major Democrat elected official I can think of that was vocally anti-war was Paul Wellstone. And the see what happened to him

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Are you serious? When has the Democrats ever been anti-war?

Some of the **** y'all say leads me to believe y'all didn't start following politics until Trump was President.

The only major Democrat elected official I can think of that was vocally anti-war was Paul Wellstone. And the see what happened to him
            You ARE kidding me, right?! Are you saying that it wasn't team D who continually criticized every move Bush made in Iraq? Are you saying that it wasn't team D that referred to the US military as the "world police?" Are you saying that it wasn't team D who has historically favored reducing military spending? Are you saying it wasn't team D who protested the Vietnam conflict?

Come on, man. Get serious.

Comment

You ARE kidding me, right?! Are you saying that it wasn't team D who continually criticized every move Bush made in Iraq? Are you saying that it wasn't team D that referred to the US military as the "world police?" Are you saying that it wasn't team D who has historically favored reducing military spending? Are you saying it wasn't team D who protested the Vietnam conflict?

Yea you just started paying attention to politics.

The only major elected Democrat official who opposed the Iraq wars was Sen. Wellstone and he got killed...i mean died in a small plane accident.

Those who criticized Bush's tactics are also the same one who authorized his preemptive wars.

Obama expanded wars with a Democrat Congress.

Reducing military spending is not anti-war. You're a simpleton to believe that.

The Democrat party is not an anti-war party and has never been.

Comment

He lives in a world all his own, dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  He lives in a world all his own, dude.
                  I'm 41, and my whole life I've been taught that the Ds we're the pro-peace party. I always thought Hanoi Jane was a democrat. I thought it was team D that protested military moves by Reagan, saying he was policing the world. I thought it was Ds that opposed Desert Storm. I always thought it was team D that wanted military spending cuts. I thought it was Obama that won election, and subsequent reelection, by calling it "Mr Bush's War"

Musta been wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Yea you just started paying attention to politics.

The only major elected Democrat official who opposed the Iraq wars was Sen. Wellstone and he got killed...i mean died in a small plane accident.

Those who criticized Bush's tactics are also the same one who authorized his preemptive wars.

Obama expanded wars with a Democrat Congress.

Reducing military spending is not anti-war. You're a simpleton to believe that.

The Democrat party is not an anti-war party and has never been.
                    Sure had me fooled for 40 years...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X