No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyrone Spong's October 2 VADA Test Comes Back Negative

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SolitaryCitizen View Post
    You might be right you might be wrong who's to say it wasnt contamination from supplements unknowingly? I feel for the guy and miss the fight we could of watched instead of this shat tonight with some 38 year old has been who wont see punches coming from having the droopy eyelids of a bassett hound.
    Why on earth would a PCT be in a supplement? Ge tested positive for clomid because the clomid he took was contaminated with clomid.

The fact that everyone always says “supplement contamination!!” Just gives these cheaters an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Why on earth would a PCT be in a supplement? Ge tested positive for clomid because the clomid he took was contaminated with clomid.

The fact that everyone always says “supplement contamination!!” Just gives these cheaters an excuse.
      B but but its contamination doe. Hahah seriously though its not an excuse i work hard in my job and have various other exploits going on my knowledge of peds and supplements is somewhat lacking forgive my lack of info.

Comment

I dont buy this "supplement contamination" nonsense for a second. What supplement company is giving out free PEDS? It's like people who claim the illicit weed dealers lace it with Fentanyl to inrease potency or get them "hooked". Yeah no ones putting the more valuable opioids trying to stretch out their ditchweed stash.......

Comment

Originally posted by SolitaryCitizen View Post
          B but but its contamination doe. Hahah seriously though its not an excuse i work hard in my job and have various other exploits going on my knowledge of peds and supplements is somewhat lacking forgive my lack of info.
          Fair. Clomid isn't a PED, it's a PCT. (Post Cycle Therapy)

You take it after a cycle of steroids/PED's to block estrogen, and keep your gains while allowing your body to start naturally producing test again. Without a PCT guys lose half their muscles and get Errol Spence Jr. Nipples.

So putting a PCT into supplements would be pointless, because unless you've just come off of a cycle, its not really doing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
            I dont buy this "supplement contamination" nonsense for a second. What supplement company is giving out free PEDS? It's like people who claim the illicit weed dealers lace it with Fentanyl to inrease potency or get them "hooked". Yeah no ones putting the more valuable opioids trying to stretch out their ditchweed stash.......
            lmfao that rumour started in London (Ontario). A couple of tweekers pissed hot while getting their methadone and they said "I've only been smoking pot! It must be contaminated pot!" And like all good junkies, they were assumed to be 100% factual. After all, why on earth would a junkie lie about being clean?

Comment

lmfao that rumour started in London (Ontario). A couple of tweekers pissed hot while getting their methadone and they said "I've only been smoking pot! It must be contaminated pot!" And like all good junkies, they were assumed to be 100% factual. After all, why on earth would a junkie lie about being clean?
              LOL I have never heard that before but it makes perfect sense.

Reminds me when I found a bunch of empty methadone bottles in my ex-boss's work truck with someone else's name on them. I called him out on it considering I didn't want be working around someone using a chainsaw high on heroin. Claimed they were an ex employees even though that made even less sense. He'd often make strange suspicious stops at the local homeless shelter to "help someone out..." Obviously was just buying their methadone cause he was a ****** junkie and trying to quit booze unsuccessfully. That man still owes me money and equipment and I owe him some beatings.

Comment

LOL I have never heard that before but it makes perfect sense.

Reminds me when I found a bunch of empty methadone bottles in my ex-boss's work truck with someone else's name on them. I called him out on it considering I didn't want be working around someone using a chainsaw high on heroin. Claimed they were an ex employees even though that made even less sense. He'd often make strange suspicious stops at the local homeless shelter to "help someone out..." Obviously was just buying their methadone cause he was a ****** junkie and trying to quit booze unsuccessfully. That man still owes me money and equipment and I owe him some beatings.
                Sounds about right lol. Ontario?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Spong: “I’m willing to get on a plane… step into the ring (on Saturday) night and f*** (Usyk) up.”
                  LOL. "**** Usyk up." Only in his dreams. Spong has never had a great chin and definitely not the boxing skill to be competitive with Usyk. I really wish the fight had happened now. I would have liked to see Usyk with the KO!

Comment

Sounds about right lol. Ontario?
                    BC actually haha. I'm from a small town on Vancouver Island whos claims to fame are being voted the worst city to live in Canada and this summer by a couple angsty murdering teenage fugitives. Pretty sure it was national news anyway.

Comment

BC actually haha. I'm from a small town on Vancouver Island whos claims to fame are being voted the worst city to live in Canada and this summer by a couple angsty murdering teenage fugitives. Pretty sure it was national news anyway.
                      Oh yeah, I watched the manhunt. Dumb idiots got caught on camera every day lol.

So you're on NDP island where the cost of gas is more than the cost of a house in Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                      X