No announcement yet.

‘Hundreds’ of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    Geez all this obssession on ****sexuality is so frustratingly annoying.

Im so tired of gay people and their issues.

Can we just go back to not caring about gay people?
    Gay is not an issue anymore.

No one cares about gays.

Its just sexual preference.

The problem are these trannies. They have mental disorders but want to be considered normal.

Thet create so much issues with sports, bathrooms, etc.

They made pronouns an issue for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      If it ends up being Trump vs Pocahontas, what will you do?
      I won’t vote for her.

Comment

Nothing wrong with being gay.

Nothing wrong with being trans.

Deal with it or just ignore it. Just because some people want to go back to their original gender doesn't mean all trans people are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Deal with it or just ignore it. Just because some people want to go back to their original gender doesn't mean all trans people are wrong.
          Nothing wrong with being trans?

A man thinking hes a woman or vice versa?

Guy chopping off your dick? Girls taking hormones to look like a dude?

All normal? Nothing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            It's based on alot of 'get-evenism' if you ask me.

It's not uncommon for people who have been repressed to strike out when their oppressors (real or perceived) are no longer in a position to oppress them.

A most extreme example are liberated concentration camp survivors killing their former guards.

Then you have the flip side, someone like Abraham Lincoln.

After the Civil War was over, many powerful people, and citizens of the North, wanted to punish the Southern States. They wanted vengeance. Lincoln refused, and the nation was better off for that.

In this case, certain people feel they were repressed from being themselves. So once they feel they cant be oppressed any longer, they start throwing their lifestyle in people's faces and demanding they accept it as a way to get some vengeance.

Now mind you this is just a small number, imo, but they are very, very vocal.

Most gay folks went on with their lives as before, though I'm sure they enjoyed being more openly accepted in our society.

But a noisy few started suing businesses for perceived wrongs, demanding political power, and demanding special treatments as a way of getting some if the revenge they crave.

Thankfully they are the minority.

I think most people just want to live life and get along with their neighbors.
            Most rational people don't have a problem with the LGB part, it's the T part that is so insane. A long time ago, the Gay community kicked out the pedophiles that wanted to be part of the community. They know in order to get mainstream acceptance they have to kick them out. IMO, they should also kick out the T part. The Trans have mental disorders.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

It’s a mental disorder for sure. It’s weird, unusual, and fu#king insane I think. I don’t understand why someone would want to do it, but at the end of the day, are you personally effected by trans?

I think he’s saying people should be able to do what they want to do. Pursuit Of Happiness. Even if they end up regretting their decisions lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Nope. A man wanting to be a woman and getting help from mental and medical health professionals to do so? No, there isn't, whether you guys on here wanna accept it or not. It's called freedom of choice and it's the foundation the US was founded on and why we fought a war with the British to put an end to the monarchy here. Accept it or don't, it's a fact of life, so stop whining about it. As long as people are doing it of their own free will then no, there's nothing wrong with it.

Comment

i saw a man with big b00bies f***ing a girl on that chatbate website, it was well weird, but good for him for nope chopping it off. i was kind of happy it wernt bigger then mine, but the b00bs looked real.

but anyway, these surgeries should be stopped.

Comment

Nope. A man wanting to be a woman and getting help from mental and medical health professionals to do so? No, there isn't, whether you guys on here wanna accept it or not. It's called freedom of choice and it's the foundation the US was founded on and why we fought a war with the British to put an end to the monarchy here. Accept it or don't, it's a fact of life, so stop whining about it. As long as people are doing it of their own free will then no, there's nothing wrong with it.
                    I agree with your points about transpeople but I think that issue in this story is that kids are being allowed to make these lasting and consequential life decisions on their own or without significant pushback or skepticism by adults. Do you think that a child should be able to make these decisions?

Comment

I don't think that was the point TS was making. More so that some people have rushed into a decision and regretted it, so maybe we should be more cautious in future and take longer, especially when performing significant surgery on children. Not that all of them made the wrong decision, but we should lessons from those who feel they made a mistake

Comment

Working...
                      X