Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I only knew I cared after she was gone and it hurts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only knew I cared after she was gone and it hurts.

It hasn’t been very good for me of late regarding ladies. I had a few girls a few months ago. I dumped one then got dumped by another and was left with one who left. The last one was a good girl but I never really thought much about her until she left. I have never been one to mourn over women with my motto often being ‘There are plenty of fish in the sea.’ This feeling is however different. For the past 2 days I feel like a school kid and I am heartbroken. Somehow I can’t control this and it hurts. I’m usually a man’s men with thick skin and I am shocked with myself as this can’t be normal.

Has any of you guys really ever missed a woman after losing her as an adult ? What did you do and what was the outcome? Is this normal or it’s a sign of weakness?

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
    It hasn’t been very good for me of late regarding ladies. I had a few girls a few months ago. I dumped one then got dumped by another and was left with one who left. The last one was a good girl but I never really thought much about her until she left. I have never been one to mourn over women with my motto often being ‘There are plenty of fish in the sea.’ This feeling is however different. For the past 2 days I feel like a school kid and I am heartbroken. Somehow I can’t control this and it hurts. I’m usually a man’s men with thick skin and I am shocked with myself as this can’t be normal.

Has any of you guys really ever missed a woman after losing her as an adult ? What did you do and what was the outcome? Is this normal or it’s a sign of weakness?

Im a broken man

Lost a girl been in a relationship with for about 3.5-4 years over dumb shyt like her frends whispering shyt to her

I was with someone prior to her for 9 yrs and from time to time that still hurts

Ive learned to say fuq it

I cant be focking bothered anymore

Its not always the guys fault. Gurls are dumb as fock.

Its just me now , doing my own thing.

Could give a flying fock no mo

If you want your life wrecked and time wasted , get involved with a dumb bytch

Good women are hard to find

Comment

that's life mate. **** happens

Comment

Ain't you *****'s a little too old to still be crying over bitches?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post

This is kind of strange. If no kids are involved you should be able to forget a broad in a few hours. Even with kids involved it shouldn't take long but the kids will make it more complicated. I suggest you dip into some strange ASAP and see if that don't help. I bet it will.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Im a broken man

Lost a girl been in a relationship with for about 3.5-4 years over dumb shyt like her frends whispering shyt to her

I was with someone prior to her for 9 yrs and from time to time that still hurts

Ive learned to say fuq it

I cant be focking bothered anymore

Its not always the guys fault. Gurls are dumb as fock.

Its just me now , doing my own thing.

Could give a flying fock no mo

If you want your life wrecked and time wasted , get involved with a dumb bytch

Good women are hard to find
            Was the friend whispering into her ear with his co ck? What was the whispering about?

It's true. 75%of women are just for some good times. You need a little luck to find the one that's got your back 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by CORN POP View Post
              Ain't you *****'s a little too old to still be crying over bitches?
              Did you turn gay as you got older? I'll be talking about pu ssy until I die bro.

Comment

After u get your hearbroken once, it shouldnt happen again. If it does shame on u p.u.s.s.y.

Comment

If she wants you, she'll do whatever it takes to be with you, period.

If you want her, you'll do whatever it takes to be with her, period.

It's that simple. If you care about her, The hell are you doing tell us for? Tell her that. Show her that. Prove to her that.

If there's anything at all between you two, then she'll forgive you. When a girl loves a man, she'll forgive him for anything. When a man loves a girl, he'll do anything.

Comment

That's the simplest way to test a girl's love.. her capacity to forgive you when you show her you're sorry.

If she loves you nlgga, no matter what you do, she'll always give you another chance. She'll always keep giving you chances.

And if she doesn't love you, then why do you want to be with her anyway?

Comment

Working...
                    X