Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-16-2019, 05:49 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3140 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 38,702.73
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
I'm not sold on Ben's contributions at a boxing-level, I feel that Fury's ring IQ is sufficient enough and that Ben is really just there to provide reassurance. More like a sidekick than a trainer, I dunno
That’s pretty much my feeling

Ben has been flattered because he worked with Fury and Saunders, both with natural ability and IQ to take them a long way regardless of who’s in the corner.

I think Ben has done a good job getting Tyson back, but he left the game technically the best HW out there and as long as his body could recover, he was still going to be a force because of his skillset he had before Ben Davison
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:09 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Califire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,431.83
Total Points: 23,184.35

If your gona make it in Vegas as a fighter you need to be entertaining plain and simple.
Califire209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:13 AM #33
Contender

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Reverb has a reputation beyond reputeReverb has a reputation beyond reputeReverb has a reputation beyond reputeReverb has a reputation beyond reputeReverb has a reputation beyond reputeReverb has a reputation beyond reputeReverb has a reputation beyond reputeReverb has a reputation beyond reputeReverb has a reputation beyond reputeReverb has a reputation beyond reputeReverb has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 10,814.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
that rematch that wilder wanted immediately and fury is still avoiding?
The one that already has a deal signed by both teams do you mean?
Reverb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:17 AM #34
#lineal

Quoted: 5435 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 67,578.79
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis mook View Post
So I'm the only person that enjoyed Tyson's performance........
It was a great performance, it takes guts to battle through an injury like that.

This just shows why Fury is a phenomenal fighter and the best in the game. He always finds a way to win, and he can adapt to any situation.

Imagine AJ in that same situation, he'd have completely shat himself and probably quit. I'll give Wilder a bit more credit as he has a pair of balls, but PBC and their corrupt judges would've found a way to disqualify the opponant if Wilder got a cut like that early in the fight.

At the end of the day, Fury comfortably defeated a legit, 6ft6 awkward unbeaten southpaw despite only having one eye for the majority of the fight.

Fury is a blood and guts warrior as well as being the best technician in the division, he can do it all.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:19 AM #35
#lineal

Quoted: 5435 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 67,578.79
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

John Fury is just upset that he's not allowed in American and thus isn't involved in Tyson's camp. It's well known that he hates Ben and has done for a while. He's bitter.

No trainer can teach Fury anything new, his trainer needs to keep him healthy and motivated, and Ben does just that.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:23 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1055 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 45,876.45

At least he got the job done, that was the most important. He may have benefitted from being the star attraction too as in many other cases the fight would have been called off.
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 02:20 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2530 Post(s)
PunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 37,541.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
You can't box, and you have atrocious footwork.
Fury has both those traits mastered.
He will beat you easier in the rematch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
that rematch that wilder wanted immediately and fury is still avoiding?
Everything I've read says the rematch is signed, I think for Feb. Fury fulfilled his part of the deal Sat nite... and Wilder has to win vs Ortiz. Don't make up b.s. when you don't know what you're talking about.
PunchyPotorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 10:00 PM #38
Interim Champion

Quoted: 429 Post(s)
greeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 16,672.03
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red For believing Eddie's lies.  Those tickets are sold to Stubhub before they even hit the market dumbass - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
Bob Arum has put a stranglehold on Fury's career. Fury's own father has now turned against him and his new team. The British public are pressuring him as he's the last Brit standing at HW. All of this is taking a huge psychological toll; will Fury really be ready for a healthier, stronger Bronze Bomber?
Gossip
Tyson Fury & his dad get along just fine Mr Wilder
Conspiracy theories or Just wishful thinking?
greeneye99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends