Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with all frequent Mexican posters Red reps?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with all frequent Mexican posters Red reps?

Not going to call people out but I noticed a lot of the Pro Mexican posters are Red Repped & not Alts either...

Did something go DoWn on NSB?

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Not going to call people out but I noticed a lot of the Pro Mexican posters are Red Repped & not Alts either...

If you post a response to the thousands of race baiting threads these white supremacist make they will flood you with red k.

Comment

That admin named Boxing_Scene is a GolovTard that red K's Canelo fans. The standards must be low here if that is mod

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

the admin ' Boxing Scene '... is a crybaby f@ggot who became sooooo butthurt when Lovekin lost to Canelo he decided to change the green rep to red on accounts that belong to Canelo fans

hilarious really

it appears that they let anyone become a mod... kids, idiots, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          That admin named Boxing_Scene is a GolovTard that red K's Canelo fans. The standards must be low here if that is mod

you can apply for the job simply by writing your name on the sidewalk

you don't need to use a pen... you can use chalk, paint, whatever

equal job opportunity for homeless people

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            the admin ' Boxing Scene '... is a crybaby f@ggot who became sooooo butthurt when Lovekin lost to Canelo he decided to change the green rep to red on accounts that belong to Canelo fans

hilarious really

I knew it had to be something fro nsb. Green coming ur way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
              Yep he’s racist too. If you post anything responding to a race baiting thread he will flood you with red k. I guess he thinks green K makes you a superhero or something. It’s meaningless if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

hilarious really

Seems like everyone is having problems with the same weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Yep he’s racist too. If you post anything responding to a race baiting thread he will flood you with red k. I guess he thinks green K makes you a superhero or something. It’s meaningless if you ask me
                  Likewise, Hell I would have a laugh If I logged in to a red bar or neg reps.

Back to the Boxing Scene clown, he's a bigot who hypes up white fighters and uses lingo in a racial way to mock so called minorities

Comment

Triple L, Triple She, Triple Flop, stans get upset because we post nothing but the truth about Canelo whooping that bum from Kawktarzan. Either way, it feels good to log in, talk shyt to them, log out, and go on about my day. This place went to shyt few years ago. Maniac and ELO ( so Ric and him can go at it again) need to come back.

We need Reed back in this MF, he was fair and firm like Joe Cortez and banned people from both sides, not just one.

Either way, salute and Phuck Triple Flop FOREVER 😎

Comment

Working...
                    X