No announcement yet.

What if we replace cops guns...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    I don't know what kind of wet dream you had last night bro but I'm willing to bet it involved you and ten Puerto Rican cops Rodney King'ing you with a bunch of colorful dildos
    Dude I didn't even sleep, but I would like to be Rodney'd by a bunch of dildos. Pink ones doe.
    Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    You think Dildo's are a joke, Beer?

Originally posted by zmm001 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Dude I went on a binge last night.
      LOL I old man passed out early AF lol. Well at least you're able to continue today, not the whole day hangover.

Comment

What if we replaced cops' guns with Satanic bibles?

Comment

We should just go full UK style for a week. How often do cops actually get attacked during their stops of drivers and pedestrians?

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
            What if we replaced cops' guns with Satanic bibles?
            xFrodoBagginsx would have a heart attack.

Comment

Id like to see a big dildo cannon in operation for riots. THUD THUD THUD!
              Detainees should also be fisted......twice. Just incase the dildo did not register on said humans **** g-spot. Im going to stop typing now

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                Id like to see a big dildo cannon in operation for riots. THUD THUD THUD!
                Detainees should also be fisted......twice. Just incase the dildo did not register on said humans **** g-spot. Im going to stop typing now

Comment

Working...
                X