Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Bermane Stiverne - Go Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stiverne can't take a punch anymore and this could be dangerous for him. I actually don't think he should be allowed to fight anymore. His head is shot. His whole career, his strategy was to stand in front of someone, take their punches and answer back. He's been in a few wars, he's been hit an awful lot and he took a lot of punishment in the 1st fight with Wilder. He just can't take a punch anymore.

Heavyweights the size of Stiverne don't have a shot against these new big heavyweights anyway. It's almost like we need a new division for these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by sir ronni james View Post
      the most important moment will come when Stivern Lifts his Sweater on the weight day. then everybody can see how the fight will work out
      Haha! I was thinking the same thing. He said he trained hard for this but we will know when he takes the shirt off.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        This fight won`t answer questions about Joyce, but if he wins, it is a nice stepping stone.
        But a wilder win against Stiverne did answer questions about Wilder?

F%@k off. You can't have it both ways. Wilder is a protected American hype job and that is becoming more evident every day and the politics of boxing hurts the fans.
        F%$k Wilder and his ducking.

Comment

Dangerous fight for Stiverne. I think he has been done for a while now. Wearing those earbuds he barely looks interested. Waiting to get hit and dive ...

Dangerous for Stiverne. Hope he calls it a day after this ...

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post

F%@k off. You can't have it both ways. Wilder is a protected American hype job and that is becoming more evident every day and the politics of boxing hurts the fans.

Wilder sux, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
              He said he's been to the desert but he may have meant the dessert.
              I fear the latter will be closer to the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post

So you don’t see a difference in a 37 year old world champion Stiverne and a 41 year old Stiverne who hasn’t landed a punch in three and a half years, I feel bad for you.

And why don’t you use your main account?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  So you don’t see a difference in a 37 year old world champion Stiverne and a 41 year old Stiverne who hasn’t landed a punch in three and a half years, I feel bad for you.

And why don’t you use your main account?
                  Does it matter what account I use? My.opinion and voice is the same.
                  I can't be bothered- my phone auto logs in to one and laptop the other. I guess I should get around to cleaning that up but regardless I say the same stuff. Wilder is avoiding any conversation about a unification the he said he wanted. That's a fact. He is not a very good boxer and he lost to Fury in an outrageous display of judging. Thats a fact. He is bad for the sport and that's also a fact.
                  He's a messy embarrassment for the WBC and as a representative of the USA.

Comment

Stiverne weighed in at 273lbs and Joyce at 265lbs

Bermaine looks lazy even for Bermaine

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      Stiverne losing, he still doesn't have airpods.
                      *pushes you back* SO WHAT? *pulls glock on your forehead* Just leave before I pull this trigger

Comment

Working...
                      X