No announcement yet.

What the point in making MJ legal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    It's not really either or though. I have some great dealers with plenty of variety who will ask me what kind of buzz I want and sell accordingly.
    It's not the old daze where you bought crap mexican brick weed from gangbangers or other shady characters.

Business always steps in to fill the void. If something costs too much, people figure out how to get it cheaper, usually illegally.

this is rare bro. im not talking about dirt mexican brick weed either. the dealers i used to go too will usually just have 1-2 strains. good stuff but i need options. i want to be able to look at 10+ stuff and make my decision not just 1-2.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      100.00 a OZ for indoor, black market.
      phuck no! must be some reggie bush. i used to know growers that wont even go that low.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
        I buy from the shops. Even with the taxes its still cheap enough. variety, legal, security, and usually cute girls behind the counter.
        this right here. i used to hate it. but now i've just learned to accept it for the exact reasons you mention, minus the biiatches. im here to buy weed not to look at girls.

i hate shops that have pretty girls as bud tenders because they would always try to sell you shiiet you dont want thinking you are gonna buy it just because they cute.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          this right here. i used to hate it. but now i've just learned to accept it for the exact reasons you mention, minus the biiatches. im here to buy weed not to look at girls.

i hate shops that have pretty girls as bud tenders because they would always try to sell you shiiet you dont want thinking you are gonna buy it just because they cute.
          lol.

I don't flirt. It's cool watching them try to sell me more ***** and being sexy though. But they ain't all like that, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            phuck no! must be some reggie bush. i used to know growers that wont even go that low.
            Picking up two Oz's in a couple hrs I'll post pics.

Comment

Weed is something I'll never understand. It isn't enjoyable at all to me. It just made me feel dumb and like I lost my edge.

I used to think being dumb was bliss but then I tried weed and it turns out being dumb actually blows.

Comment

The number one objective benefit of making MJ legal is destroying the backbone of organized crime.

Marijuana is a billion dollar industry, and is the number 1 cash crop of organized crime.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  42$ seems high but How much does an ounce cost anyways?
                  An ounce illegal is about 250+ depending on the strain.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Thats not happening in CA.
                    https://mjbizdaily.com/californias-q...ss-turbulence/
                    They're even trying to lower the tax.

Every person I know thats uses buys from the same person they did before the law.
                    Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    It's not really either or though. I have some great dealers with plenty of variety who will ask me what kind of buzz I want and sell accordingly.
                    It's not the old daze where you bought crap mexican brick weed from gangbangers or other shady characters.

Business always steps in to fill the void. If something costs too much, people figure out how to get it cheaper, usually illegally.
                    Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                    This is the **** I've been saying for a couple decades. Legalizing it because it benefits the state isn't really going to change anything. They will tax it to the point that you are going to have a massive black market. So you are still going to have all the law enforcement associated with it that you had when it was illegal. All that has been done is we added another player to the equation that will do everything within its power to collect it's money. Its why I wish all the High Times type ****s would diaf. Bunch of short sighted ****wit stoners with the IQ of a gnat.

Weed should be legal because we are adults and can make our own choices. You know, individual liberty and all that. ****ing sin taxes need to poof from existence.
                    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    There is a good documentary series on Netflix called "Murder Mountain" about the pot trade in California. It features long time "farmers" who have been growing illegally for decades, who are now faced with the legalization challenges and big Pharma taking over the land/industry. The codes and standards to be a grower are so restrictive and it's an expensive investment. If anything, it has helped the black market for growers who still choose to be outlaws and sell illegally.
                    the high taxes are the point of legalizing weeed, every level of government needs new sources of revenue

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      An ounce illegal is about 250+ depending on the strain.
                      Right, needed to know how much a legal sale costs with a decent strain. It seems they charge anywhere between 160-400$ in CA depending on strain of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X