Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• credit card company must have put a hold on eddie's credit card,

there's still tickets left on stubhub.!

Comment

• I have read all the comments to this point and the deontayduckus wilderquackus fans are funny.....as someone called them WILDERETTES....this thread has been solid gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I love the fight and am glad it will do good business.

jreckoning

I agree mate and i have no isues with true boxing fans because we love boxing but some on here have an agenda that simply go's much further than boxing..
        There is alot of jealous posters who cannot the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
          One was a Ppv in Prime Time
          Other was 5pm USA time
          Can't compare
          How about AJ had 75k in a stadium
          Wilder Fury 18k
          Levels
          More like 90k 75k 75k 80k for joshuas live attendance
          And ppv 1.8 mil , 1.6 mil , 1.3 mil , 1.7 mil figures

Wilder 14k live attendance and 1 ppv even which sold less than 300k

Fella are still people on this site trying to compare joshuas and wilders numbers.
          ****ing dimwits

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            hearn has mentioned barclays...its a better arena and area.....but hes not going to get a date there...not in april with fury/wilder 2 likely headed there.......hell get in where he can

like i said...name me a big fight at msg in the last 5 years....there arent many....canelo will likely never fight a meaningful fight at MSG.....he went there so NY wouldnt forget about him...but he offered them a crap fight basically...if canelo cared about NYC and wanted a good fight there hed fight jacobs there.......lemme know when they announce that one for MSG though.....i will eat my crow if they do...but id bet they wont!
            Name a BIG fight at Barclays. And don't give me no pbc bull sh.it either

Comment

• Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
              credit card company must have put a hold on eddie's credit card,

there's still tickets left on stubhub.!
              U obviously don't read

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                Name a BIG fight at Barclays. And don't give me no pbc bull sh.it either
                let me guess..you are one of those "pbc doesnt make any good fights..all mismatches" guys right? so i can see this will lead nowhere if i go further with you right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  let me guess..you are one of those "pbc doesnt make any good fights..all mismatches" guys right? so i can see this will lead nowhere if i go further with you right?
                  Every promoter puts out more filler than quality. Fanboys are blind to it. I call out everybody, especially those dic.kriders. which one are you, is the question...

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    Whether it's fan sales or not doesn't matter. They are still sold so the fight is a success and come fight night it will be a full house. Hardly any ring side tickets available at the moment check for yourself
                    Bought by Hearn and DAZN to create hype only to try and resell later.

Comment

Working...
                    X