Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Continues Hard Road To Recovery, Says Fiance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    he never trafficked any whores, they where whores before they got to him
    eh guess you never read the case, it was ruthless, kidnapping , potential murder multiple rapes and violent beatings. In America the guy would get life.

Anyways re his recovery, stop talking guys like he will fight again, he may walk even talk but 10% of a functioning person I do not think I have ever heard of a boxer in a coma that long coming out right could be wrong, hope I am

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      no one forced those whores to be whores....innocent??? so he forced those c0ck's in their mouths??
      Stevenson was a gangster. Sex trafficking rings are gangster. The fact that Stevenson pleaded guilty to threats made on others, one could assume he forced prostitutes what to do. It’s nice to believe that pimps might have a good side and are always nice, but nah, most likely not.

Edwin Valero was also a gangster. Look what happened to him. It’s just bad luck.

Anyways, hope Stevenson recovers. In the pictures posted he looks to have severely worn motor skills and orientation just looking at the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        You think he steps back in the ring. I doubt it
        There's absolutely no doubt about it....He'll never fight again. He'll never have the same physical acuity and his reflexes will be severely impaired. He would have a much greater chance of getting killed if he ever got hit with a decent punch. He won't be stepping in the ring with any average Joe who is willing to punch him back, never mind facing a professional fighter.

Comment

Jack/Stevenson 2 in Montreal on Bastille Day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
            Browne already ducked Gvozdyk last year for the mandatory position. Another overrated great black entitlement Hope from the USA that can’t take a punch.

How many more of you are out guys from Eastern Europe have to put in a hospital for you to realize you got nothing in today’s boxing era.
            I'm not a Marcus Browne fan but this racist garbage you're getting on with has no place in boxing. I'm a big fan of a lot of boxers coming out of Eastern Europe but that doesn't mean everyone else is trash. Hell, arguably the best p4p boxer in the world is African American.
            Anyone can get knocked out. It doesn't mean you were never any good. Kovalev got knocked out recently. Lots of Russians have lost by KO to boxers of color. They don't all have iron chins.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              Happy he’s recovering at least somewhat.
              Sorry I started the day with this thread. Some of you folks need therapy.
              Yep. A sampling of posts by the average boxing scene user will provide evidence for why the world is so screwed up nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Don’t worry, Gvozdyk beating an old fighter who was coming off from a very tough fight and then celebrating without class when the man is in the hospital will be reaped for what he sowed especially Lomachenko who was the most disrespectful outta them all!
                I never heard about that. What happened? Do you have a link? Source?

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  You red k me for something that you’re doing as well!

Talk about the pot that calls the kettle black...oops did I just say “black”?! Hope I didn’t struck a nerve their princess!

Don’t worry, Gvozdyk beating an old fighter who was coming off from a very tough fight and then celebrating without class when the man is in the hospital will be reaped for what he sowed especially Lomachenko who was the most disrespectful outta them all!

Browne is gonna teach that commie soviet style Stalin a lesson in eating American humble pie thru a straw!

You can't be serious.

Comment

If Adonis progresses to ****ting in a colostomy bag instead of a diaper...I'll light a cigar.

Comment

fuk chickenson let him be a vegetable forever. he's pure scum and if you disagree you are scum just like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X