No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed To Hold Both WBA Belts, Per New Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
    Not every WBA regular champ is a disgrace. For example, Alberto Machado who holds the WBA regular belt @ 130 lbs beat the recognize WBA super champion at the time in Jeezrell Corrales, yet the ratchet WBA instead recognizes Tank Davis as the super champ @ 130 even though he fought a 126 lbs in Cuellar for the belt. Avery one knows in order to be the man, you have to beat the man which is what Machado did against Corrales.
    No. The whole theory of breaking up the world championship into further little branches is disgraceful reasoning all together. I am circling that as a "misdeed"/which...it most certainly is.
    You or anyone LIKE someone; someone have one win against someone else...that isn't the stress here.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Great post man! **** the regular WBA belt!
      "Thanks" BigStomps. John Wilkinson here was a pro from Oct. 88 to Oct 92 [W div. Boxing m/sm].
      Amateur I fought at 156lb [EX DIV] and won 25 of 41 w/11 KO/Rsc [lost 3X Rsc]

Comment

I sorta hate these corrupt ABC groups, but with how boxing is currently structured you kinda got to pay attention to them despite the WWE story-line like news & moves they pull outta their asses day in, day out.

Comment

Working...
        X