No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillian Whyte???

Chisora was winning handsomely on points before the knockout. Decent puncher but not in the same league as top 3. Think Usyk would school him and win on points!!

All I know about out whyte, is AJ is ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by nebneb79 View Post
      Chisora was winning handsomely on points before the knockout. Decent puncher but not in the same league as top 3. Think Usyk would school him and win on points!!
      No he was yes Usyk would school him but not before he gets a chance for a world title

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        All I know about out whyte, is AJ is ducking him.
        of course he is, of course he's ducking a guy he's already KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          of course he is, of course he's ducking a guy he's already KO'd.
          Word is aj 180ed on the whyte fight to fight miller in America. But aj was TOTALLY against fighting wilder in Las Vegas., the Mecca of boxing according to AJ. Something doesn't add up

Comment

Dillian Whyte is a testament to fast eddehs marketing/promoting ability. I don't think he's any better than danny williams or matt skelton when you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
              Dillian Whyte is a testament to fast eddehs marketing/promoting ability. I don't think he's any better than danny williams or matt skelton when you think about it.
              I don't think he's better than a prime Williams, he's better than skelton though.

I think Hearn had done an excellent job of getting him fights against guys with name value who he can just about beat. Hearn has squeezed every drop of potential out of Whyte, good management.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Word is aj 180ed on the whyte fight to fight miller in America. But aj was TOTALLY against fighting wilder in Las Vegas., the Mecca of boxing according to AJ. Something doesn't add up
                Opting to fight Miller instead of Whyte is no duck. Wilder is on a different level to those chumps he’s not willing to give away home advantage to him I reckon.

AJ would fight Miller stateside because there’s likely less chance to be screwed etc, I think he ko’s tubby wherever they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  Opting to fight Miller instead of Whyte is no duck. Wilder is on a different level to those chumps he’s not willing to give away home advantage to him I reckon.

AJ would fight Miller stateside because there’s likely less chance to be screwed etc, I think he ko’s tubby wherever they fight.
                  Yeah I'm just talking shlt. Truth is I'm confused on the whole Hw situation. There is name recognotion mainly due to AJs popularity, but the over all talent pool is shallow. Kinda been just fanning the flames lately because there is no fights. No shame in AJ anything aj is doing.

Comment

Whyte new he had him

Comment

Working...
                    X