Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    was willing to fight Froch at 168
    was willing to fight Chavez at 168
    was willing to fight Jack at 168
    was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
    was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
    was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
    was NOT willing to fight Ward at 168
    l
    Andre Ward was willing to go down to 160 to fight Floyd but Golovkin had to meet him at 168.

if it looks like a duck, and it smells like a duck.....

Comment

It aboutfukintime you stop killing threads by following me around you troll.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        GGG pushed for fights with A-sides and would have had to meet them at the weight they wanted. Ward wanted to fight an A-side and GGG offered to meet him in the middle. He should have been grateful for the opportunity. Froch and Chavez Jr just strung GGG along.

A win over Canelo would have meant more for GGG's career than a win over Ward. Ward is going to be a hall of famer but he's going to be one of those guys people talk about like "Oh yea I remember him". "He's that guy who headlined the only card ever put on BET and the ratings were so low it killed boxing on that channel forever". Canelo is going to be someone people talk about who aren't even hardcore boxing fans.

And you guys weren't going to allow GGG to get two fights at 168 to acclimate himself to the weight right. You wanted him to jump right into the Ward fight. F**k that. GGG would have needed to acclimate to the weight before fighting Ward and doing so would have killed the chances of ever fighting Canelo. A fight that was more meaningful to his career than 10 Ward fights could have ever been.
        Is GGG going to take a fight at 168, that is not Callum Smith? Lol! Why is there no talk about a catch-weight for Callum Smith? GGG knew Ward would destroy him! That's why it didn't happen! That's why it could only happen @ 164! I'm not mad at him! Risk vs. Reward! Canelo and Cotto, coming up from 154, were lower risk, and higher reward! Unfortunately for him, he's the loser, but at least he got paid! Had he fought Ward, he would've been a loser, and made much less! He made a business decision, just like other fighters! The difference is his hypocritical stance: "GGG is not businessman!" "Anybody from 154 to 168!" He's a good fighter! He's not RJJ, or B-Hop, or ODLH, or Mayweather, or Pacquiao, but he's still a good fighter!

Comment

when you fangirls dishonestly insist that Ward could not make 168..... despite the fact that you wouldn't have a clue..... and despite the fact that an experienced pro like Ward said that he could.....

..... you make that 164 demand look MUCH worse

ever consider that ?

you excuse-makers need to use the same excuse that lil'G used..... not one that makes him look worse

lil'G never used the "I just decided that Ward cannot make 168", excuse..... he used the "I want you to weigh 164", excuse

you guys need to get your excuses straight
          It's you nutters who are the fangirls. Ward said he wanted 50/50 split of the money against Gennady even though Gennady was the A side. So Gennady said Ward would have to make some concessions by having the fight at 164. Ward would have non of it though. That was his problem, he wanted everything stacked in his favour and wouldn't compromise what so ever.

Ward himself said he couldn't make 168. Unless you're calling him a liar? If that isn't the case, show me the evidence where Ward said he could?

Comment

that is exactly right

they should simply STFU about Ward

lil'G had just as many chances to fight Ward as he had to fight Saunders
            Gennady didn't fight Saunders because he had a better deal with Canelo. Gennady spoke about this to Saunders from the off. He said he'd fight him if Canelo didn't want the fight. But as it turned out, Canelo finally found his balls. Why do you think Saunders and the British fans don't call Gennady a ducker in these instances?

Idiot.

You may now continue in your hateful, lying smear campaign that you've had going for some time. Weirdo.

Comment

did that excuse remove the lumps from Golovkin's face?

and did that excuse erase the images of Canelo backing up Golovkin, beating him to the punch, and beating him up?

and did that excuse erase Sanchez words after the fight..... when he stated that he wanted Golovkin to do more, that he wanted to fight Canelo instead of backing up?
              Funny how you always disregarded Sanchez's words before, but now want to take what he says as word. Haha.

Clowns, the lot of you.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                Sorry but I had GGG by 3 rds in the first fight, and I think that was a "gift" to be diplomatic. Second fight was a tossup. Canelo clearly winning the first few rds,with GGG coming on later and Canelo gassing.
                So for me first was a clear GGG win, 2nd was a draw.
                GGG cannot win in LV, maybe USA.

But he may also be near done, like Kovalev now.
                Nelo outboxed him in the 1st fight & beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight. LV AND usa gifted lil g, I mean Triple L, I mean golovkin in the 1st fight with a draw which he should have lost.

Oh & Andre is the reason for kovalev being done.

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                  Groves @168
                  Jermall Charlo at 160.

Comment

was willing to fight Froch at 168
                    was willing to fight Chavez at 168
                    was willing to fight Jack at 168
                    was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
                    was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
                    was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
                    was NOT willing to fight Ward at 168

just so long as you are happy with that

just like how Golovkin was willing to defend his title against Rosado at catchweight, but not against Canelo

hey, do you still think that when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168"..... he meant, at 160?

of all the fukwit excuses you have made, that one really takes the cake loooool
                    Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    Andre Ward was willing to go down to 160 to fight Floyd but Golovkin had to meet him at 168.

B .. b .. b .. Dre was only joking around when he called out Floyd at 160

Comment

• Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                      Canelo has decent power and really quick reflexes, instead of backing up waiting for the counterpunch as per usual he decided to back up GGG as best he could, which was a great move because as many have observed, GGG can't fight off the back foot very well. He didn't lose his punch resistance, he took all of Canelo's punches very well. He was just thrown off by Canelo coming forward and initiating and couldn't walk him down like he does to everyone else. It was a good strategy from Canelo, a good adjustment that GGG should have been better prepared for.

I do think GGG won the fight 116 - 113 with the jab and the power punches landed, he won the majority of the rounds. But Canelo deserves credit for his effort, and a draw would not have been an outrageous result for that second fight.
                      Thanks. But I still think he may have lost reflex timing.
                      How did you score the first one?

Comment

Working...
                      X