No announcement yet.

Tank Davis is amazing now and beats Loma's ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Hahaha, after every fight them casuals come out in full force. You know how it goes.
    YOU are a casual. Trash lmfao

Comment

If Tank is amazing and beats Loma NOW thats great but can somebody tell Floyd please otherwise this fight will never be made, Its clear to the whole world Floyd is protecting Davis from being schooled and dropped and stopped by a much better fighter. It was how Floyd handled his own business and thats how alot of Americans have taken his lead on it.

Comment

I've said it before and I still think Tank beats Loma. Tank has incredible timing, speed, and power with a small reach advantage. I think he times Loma trying to come inside and KOs him.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          This is the pbc mentality , the best guys dont need to fight each other, whoever beats the b level guy the best is considered the top.dog
          What land of make believe do live in?
          Still better than in house only arum or Hearn or HBO. Real facts.
          Garcia was inactive for almost 3 years to leave arum. You think arum going to pay Garcia what he deserves to fight Loma? Even arum said nope and why would Garcia do arum any favors since he cost Garcia millions already.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            You really think Tanks gonna be like Rigo and take the fight for 400k? Now I think Tanks a punk but be serious man.
            Oh so money is the reason he didn't want the fight? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
              What land of make believe do live in?
              Still better than in house only arum or Hearn or HBO. Real facts.
              Garcia was inactive for almost 3 years to leave arum. You think arum going to pay Garcia what he deserves to fight Loma? Even arum said nope and why would Garcia do arum any favors since he cost Garcia millions already.
              Garcia lost himself millions by not fighting.
              He had the Gamboa fight lined up when both were hot and he found his way out of the fight.

Stop blaming Arum for Garcias choices.

Comment

I thought Loma is going to smoke him. This is a 50/50 fight. And Tank said a focus Tank is a dangerous tank. This fight might give him some major confidence to face Lomachenko by 2019, or early 2020.

Comment

Why, what did he do recently? Tell me.
                  So his readiness depends on how good/bad the opponent's last fight was?
                  I don't get the point.
                  It's like saying Wilder is amazing now because Fury came back from a long hiatus.
                  Or Ortiz was too old.

Comment

Loma should retire

Comment

I don't see it. Watched the highlights of Tank's fight vs. Pedraza again, and that dude got tagged hard many times. He's also too immobile to pose a challenge.

He's got power at 130, sure. But against Loma, he only has a puncher's chance. Against 140 and 147, he'll get sparked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X